Southern Company

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Southern Company.

Interview Details About a week after I applied online I was invited to take the EEI test. I took the test which was a little challenging because it was timed and some answers required a multi step process to answer. The trainer did give a guide to go by to answer these questions which was easy to follow. After I finished, I was told that at the end of the week I would be able to call this 1800 number to check to see if I had passed. Honestly, I thought I had failed and before I could call, I was contacted by a HR and told that I had been selected to move forward. I went for my interview that following week. This was a panel interview with several HR people and the manager of the office I was working in. Make sure you make eye contact with everyone in the room when speaking. A few hours after my interview I was offered the position.

Interview Question – None were to hard, just make sure that you take your time and think about the question before you answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. It was the pay I was looking for.

Worked for Southern Company? Contribute to the Community!