Southwest Airlines Analyst Interview Questions

Call/Inperson interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Southwest Airlines

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in April 2012.

I applied for a position online and a recruiter contacted me within the week. The recruiter was very friendly, helpful, and really made me feel like he was on my side as well as ensuring the position was a good match. I was asked to come in for a interview the next week.
    The interview was an hour and consisted of the manager who I'd be working for and the recruiter. The interview was involved a case study, which I had not expected at all, to see how I would work through a problem. Unfortunately, the hiring was put on hold and so they stopped the interview process. I kept up with the recruiter who in a few weeks contacted me for a similar opening. What a great resource!

Interview Questions
    • Why Southwest?   View Answer
    • Do you like to work in teams or are you hands-off kind of person   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in April 2011.

The interview process went well. It was only one software solution that kept me away from getting the position. But I would definitely apply again to other positions.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!