Southwest Airlines

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ramp Agent Service Interview

Ramp Agent Service

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Southwest Airlines in January 2013.

Interview Details I had a recruiter who wanted to talk to me. They sent me a message saying I was up for a phone interview with zero choice of time or date. Given they call from a different state- they had no respect for the fact that the area I was in had just experienced a major tornado and there wasn't power and phone lines that were functioning were minimal.

When the recruiter finally called, she asked me nothing about what would make me a good candidate for the position. All she seemed to be fixated on was how old I was-and why I only had an 8 year job history, not 10 (I would have been 14 ten years ago).

She ask me why I left me last job and I explained that my entire dept. had their positions eliminated. . . The interviewer then said "oh so you were fired for doing a bad job".... obviously, she had no clue what she what the difference between laid off and termination meant.

Interview Question – How old are you   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Southwest Airlines

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines Ramp Agent Service interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees and interview candidates.