Speridian Technologies

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Thiruvananthapuram

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Speridian Technologies in May 2013.

Interview Details It was a referral recruitment process at the company. The first stage was an hour long aptitude and reasoning test. Followed by a Tech interview, questions were asked from programming, database, web development and academic projects. Final round was HR Interview, Expect a few tech questions in this round. Accepted offer.

Interview Question – A scenario was given where one should choose between work and family.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Thiruvananthapuram

I interviewed at Speridian Technologies in July 2013.

Interview Details General Aptitude test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Interview Question – Why should i hire you?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Thiruvananthapuram

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Speridian Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details No proper interview process.

Junior Programmer Interview

Munnar

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Speridian Technologies in February 2013.

Interview Details Being a campus placement process, it started off with a written test, which mostly comprised of basic questions related to different operating systems and also general aptitude problems.

On successful completion of the written test, I was asked to be a part of a group discussion, presumably to asses my soft skills.

Then there were 2 rounds of interviews- Tech and HR.

Tech was pretty straightforward. The interviewer asked me questions mostly about web technologies - CSS, HTML 5 etc. Inquired about my Java and JavaScript skills.

HR was virtually non existent for me. The interviewer asked whether I had any questions for him. That's it. But other candidates told me that they were virtually grinded with questions during this one. However I can't comment on that.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself professionally 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Speridian Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Speridian Technologies interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Speridian Technologies employees and interview candidates.