Spherion

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

General Warehouse Interview

Lakeland, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Spherion in January 2011.

Interview Details The inter view was good I had a full 30 minutes but I think I ran out of thing to ask my problem is that I would like to work every day Monday Thru Friday and I lucky to work three days a week some weeks not at all.

Interview Question – Can you be on call and come in as needed?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – i didnt try to negotiate, But the interviewer made me feel very comfortable and at ease, most employers make you feel pressured or ask you questions like where do you plan to be with this company in five to ten years? But who knows what the future holds, so how do you answer a question like that, but they didnt do that its was very nice.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Spherion

Worked for Spherion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spherion General Warehouse interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Spherion employees and interview candidates.