Spherion Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated 4 Jan 2015

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Spherion.

Interview

For a job paying less than 24K a year, I was bewildered at the fact that I have 3 interviews for it. Each interview was very obscure as it related to the salary. When I finally met with the franchise owners, they were nice but you could see the concern of turnover in their eyes. It didn't take long to see why.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. My advice would be not to settle if you can afford to.

Other Interview Reviews for Spherion

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spherion in October 2011.

Interview

Initially filled out application and submitted resume which the staff checked out thoroughly and then called me back in for interview based on referral that they received. The recruiter did a preliminary interview, then the manager did a more indepth interview, which included asking me detailed questions about the companies I worked at, ie, revenue, number of employees, overhead, report generations, etc.

Interview Questions

• How long have you known (Name Omitted, and is he still married?)   1 Answer

I got a very cold feeling from these people. There was not a genuine interest in helping others. The actions did not fit the words.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion (Charlotte, NC (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

The Hiring process was not very structured. I was initially called about a position, but when I got to the interview, it was for a completely different positions.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses? Why do you think we should select your for this position.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Spherion in October 2008.

Interview

I was already employed by company and offered another position on different account. Interviewed with the Operations Director over the other account. Pretty basic interview since I was already an employee of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were had a project to complete within a certain time frame that you were not able to meet. Explain what lead to the miss, and how you handled the situation and overall outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate much.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Spherion (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in March 2008.

Interview

Very quick interview process, they typically move very quickly. First there is a 30 minute face to face interview with the Director. He does bring up a lot of hesitations as to why he does not want to hire you and he expects you to debate thoe reasons. At the end of that interview, I was scheduled to come back for a job preview/shadow the next day. During the realistic job preview, I spent a couple of hours with a Senior Recruiter. I was also told not to dress up for the 2nd interview so that I would fit in better. My offer was made the following Monday and I started working there 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good recruiter?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I tried to negotiate salary but was told it was not negotiable. I know that they do NOT negotiate, especially in this economy, so don't waste your time trying to get more money.