State Farm Intern Interview Questions

Updated 26 Sep 2014

2.4

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied at a job fair and was asked to do an interview. There was a single interview the next day. After that I had to wait a few weeks to get a response from the recruiters. Overall it was pretty simple. Everything was very formal and professional-- make sure to wear a suit.

Other Interview Reviews for State Farm

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at State Farm in September 2014.

I met State Farm in my university career fair and applied for an internship. The person asked me if I need visa sponsorship, me being an international student said yes after a certain period of time but nothing of the sort is required for the internship, he offered me an interview. When I walked in for the interview there was another person sitting with the person I had met in the fair and the former again asked me the same question, I repeated my answer and then they said they do not sponsor and therefore do nor recruit candidates on F-1 visa. It was a 10 minute interview. I was very disappointed as I had spent the entire evening preparing for this. So internationals beware!

Intern Interview

I had one interview with HR and covered some of my history. It was all pretty standard. Follow up was an interview onsite. They were also all standard interview questions, mostly behavioral. They didn't not ask any weird trivia questions and there were no skills tests. Whole process took less than 2 months.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at State Farm in July 2014.

Only had a phone interview with a woman. She was nice and friendly. Did not ask any hard question but the basics. It is an easy interview. The questions she asked were very easy to answer, not thought provoking at all.

Intern Interview

Relaxed interviewing style. Mainly behavioral or resume based questions. They mostly just want to know if you can work in a team environment but also work independently. A lot of positions require basic to advanced knowledge of programming languages.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Farm in May 2014.

all behavior questions. Not hard to answer. People are quite nice.It is a great place to do internship, you learn real experience and get real skills. It is a friendly working environment and people helps each other. Analyst are quite kind and helpful.

Intern Interview

An agent visited my university seeking interns. Interviews were held on campus. Very informal in my case.

Email, HR round, Technical round

I just accepted offer.

Intern Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at State Farm.

Received an interview by cold emailing. Process was very laid back. I simply visited the office and spoke to a few employees for about an hour. Mostly behaviorial questions and asked about my resume.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond in a situation in which a client was visibly and audibly upset?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at State Farm.

Met the recruiter at the career fair. Applied online and got an e-mail invitation for an on-site interview.