State Street Fund Accounting Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

I got this position through a program that a non-profit organization runs, so I did not have to do any interview

None

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Fund Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at State Street in November 2012.

The process consisted of a phone interview with HR and then an in person interview with two managers at their office. The phone interview contained mostly behavioral questions and of the two I felt that this interview was more difficult than the in person. The in person interview was pretty relaxed and consisted of general get to know you questions. The two managers I met were really nice and joked around in a professional manner.

Interview Questions
    • Think of a time you finished a big assignment early and why did you do that?   View Answer

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sacramento, CA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at State Street in April 2011.

This was a college recruiting session set for 30 minute interview. I was interviewed by two men in a very small office. They asked me to describe my resume and focused on certain activities that you talked the most about. Badgered you about some weaknesses in your resume and asked simple behavioral questions like how you acted in a leadership position or asked to do a difficult task in a group setting.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to use your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Fund Accounting Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at State Street in April 2010.

The interview took about 30 minutes. Applied online after a recruiting event held by State Street at my school. Interviewed with two friendly hiring managers. They asked mostly typical behavioral questions. The office was very nice and everyone seemed friendly and professional. Got a call from HR in a week and a half and received an offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for State Street? Contribute to the Community!