State Street Fund Accounting Intern Interview Questions

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

Interview

I got this position through a program that a non-profit organization runs, so I did not have to do any interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for State Street

Fund Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview with HR and then an in person interview with two managers at their office. The phone interview contained mostly behavioral questions and of the two I felt that this interview was more difficult than the in person. The in person interview was pretty relaxed and consisted of general get to know you questions. The two managers I met were really nice and joked around in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you finished a big assignment early and why did you do that?   1 Answer

Fund Accountant Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at State Street (Sacramento, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

This was a college recruiting session set for 30 minute interview. I was interviewed by two men in a very small office. They asked me to describe my resume and focused on certain activities that you talked the most about. Badgered you about some weaknesses in your resume and asked simple behavioral questions like how you acted in a leadership position or asked to do a difficult task in a group setting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to use your leadership skills.   Answer Question

Fund Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at State Street in April 2010.

Interview

The interview took about 30 minutes. Applied online after a recruiting event held by State Street at my school. Interviewed with two friendly hiring managers. They asked mostly typical behavioral questions. The office was very nice and everyone seemed friendly and professional. Got a call from HR in a week and a half and received an offer.