State Street Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015
Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.6

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at State Street (Bangalore) in January 2015.

Interview

first there was an aptitude test which was conducted after which results were out and the company had selected few people but it was for the trainee profile and not full time. so after the test there was personal interview in which we were asked general questions

Performance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at State Street (Bangalore) in November 2014.

Interview

Face to Face Round, Aptitude, Team Manager and Manager's Round.. Over all it was a very good experience. If you did not get through in one of the process the HR's would try for you to get in to a difference process and make sure that you get in to there company.. Its better you prepare more about capital market, money market and AML process and so on.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at State Street (Pune) in August 2014.

Interview

First they will take aptitude test, then you have to wait for 1 hour for aptitude test result,
    next will be HR ROUND & FINALLY TECHNICAL ROUND. BUT IT WILL TAKE FULL DAY.

SALARY OFFERED WAS NOT UPTO THE MARK

Senior Associate Interview

Interview

If we talk about Hiring,Its very poor.Work lode is depend upon the process some have to work more than 13 hours. Bonus needs to increase if they are not giving any night allowance

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street (Pune) in March 2012.

Interview

Leadership related questions, management and fund accounting based questions

Interview Questions

• how to sort out a theft within organization   1 Answer

Negotiation

boundaries defined

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at State Street.

Interview

Phone screen first, then formal interview. Basic behavioural questions. Normal interview. Nothing technical though. Pleasant experience. Great view! Very professional and quick to let you know the outcome. Be prompt!

Interview Questions

Different internship offered closer to home

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street (Kansas City, MO (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with a recruiter on campus for a mock interview, she was great & very conversational. She told me I would be a great fit for the Kansas City office's new Accelerated Associates program. I was really excited about the opportunity because I heard it's a place that hires everyone. The next week I went in for an onsite interview- tower I was undergoing construction and II was just a huge cube farm. Met with two managers who I could tell didn't get along, and were not in any way involved with my program. Did not offer any information about the position, salary/benefits, etc. Read interview questions off of paper and transcribed every word I spoke. Unlike the HR rep they made me feel very awkward and uncomfortable. All behavioral questions, looking for very specific answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you missed a deadline?   Answer Question
    • Tells us about a time you had to think outside of the box to solve a problem?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to work with someone difficult and what did you do?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, second round and a final round with a presentation and a series of interviews. Interviewers were really nice and mainly stuck with behavioral questions. HR at State Street, however, was the worst I have ever experienced.

Professional Development Program Interview

Interview

It was a first round interview and conducted on phone. I was interviewed by a current employer and she asked mainly basic behavioral questions. The interview was about 20 minutes.

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

I talked with two quantitative analysts in the team. They were both very nice. Mostly the interview is about my research projects. After the interview, they sent me a dataset about foreign exchange market and some related questions. I didn't start working on the test right away. Guess that is one of the reasons I never heard from them afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a finance background?   1 Answer