State Street

Updated 24 Nov 2014

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at State Street in August 2014.

First they will take aptitude test, then you have to wait for 1 hour for aptitude test result,
    next will be HR ROUND & FINALLY TECHNICAL ROUND. BUT IT WILL TAKE FULL DAY.

SALARY OFFERED WAS NOT UPTO THE MARK

Senior Associate Interview

If we talk about Hiring,Its very poor.Work lode is depend upon the process some have to work more than 13 hours. Bonus needs to increase if they are not giving any night allowance

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street in March 2012.

Leadership related questions, management and fund accounting based questions

Interview Questions
    • how to sort out a theft within organization   View Answer
    boundaries defined

Fund Accountant, Associate I Interview

Went to a State Street sponsored career info session. Left my application there after the session ended and was contacted for an interview. The interview process was very simple and easy, very basic questions like why you want to work here as this was an entry level position.

Clients Operations Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at State Street.

It was mostly behavioural questions.. Tell me about a time you went the extra mile for an employee? What makes you suitable for this position? If you are prepared it should be easy for you then.

Interview Questions
    • What is accrual revenues and what is a bondbond amortization?   Answer Question

Associate II Interview

Applied through online application. Was contacted 5 days later for info sessions and informal networking. Interview on site a week later. All behavior questions. 45 minutes long with an AVP and a VP. Very friendly and relaxed environment. Most questions revolved around working in group setting and how I resolve conflict. Open ended. Went over resume for a brief amount of the time. No technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you dealt with data. Tell me about a time you were commended on your communication. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

My phone interview went really great, which landed me a second face to face interview. The face to face interview went awesome as well. They welcomed me with coffee and made me feel very comfortable as well.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to resolve an issue with a fellow co-worker/classmate?   Answer Question

Portfolio Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at State Street.

Initiated by phone call after submitting resume followed by an interview with a minimum of 2 managers depending on the position. Process was friendly and not intimidating. Questions were pretty basic centered on problem solving and computer literacy (Excel knowledge is a big plus!)

Interview Questions
    • Describe in depth one difficult business related problem or project you encountered in a past experiences and how you overcame it.   View Answer

Assistant VO Interview

It was fine interview for current position was a formality as I knew the hiring manager. I've found the process to be very standardized in the past with a generic form to follow when interviewing new hires.

Senior Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at State Street.

Interviews at State Street are behavioral. If you got the interview, congrats you meet the requirements. At this point, its to see if you fit the mold of the group.

Interview Questions
    • You have 5 minutes to dig a 10 foot deep hole, how do you proceed?   View Answer

Another position, more money.