Stream Global Services
www.stream.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

Stream Global Services Customer Support Professional Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Support Professional Interview

Customer Support Professional
Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2012.

Interview Details I applied online where at the end of filling out their application the had an automated system call your phone number you provided and asks basic interview questions. Then 1 business day later I received a call from the hr representative and was asked basic questions such as my age and if I could prove I was able to work in the US and at the end of the call I was asked to come in three days later for an in person interview. When I arrived at the interview I was asked to sign in and filled out some paper work then as a group we were taken into the room and were told more about the job. After that we were taken on a tour of the work place and then one on one interviews were conducted. At the end of my interview i was asked to wait and i got called back again and offered the job.

Interview Question – It was just basic interview questions about customer service and what would you do questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Support Professional Interview

Customer Support Professional

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2008.

Interview Details 1:1 with hiring manager and phone interview with HR recruiter

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services Customer Support Professional interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees and interview candidates.