Stream Global Services

Updated 20 Nov 2014

2.2

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2012.

Need to have a resume clearly highlighting strengths

Interview Questions
    • Explain your understanding of Excel and what are is your best work on it.   Answer Question
    Smooth

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

three rounds of interview is conducted.the first round is voice and accent round second is HR round and the last one is operational round .you need to clear all the round in order to be selected.

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2011.

It was pretty much average and is easy if you are good in technical field

Interview Questions
    • How can you convince us that you are the right candidate for this post that you are applying for?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2010.

It was good,we were taken to an room were all the candidates were interviewed by a girl.I was an Personal interview.Then we were shortlisted for different process and then Ops took the round for their process.I did not like the PI stage were all were in one room.Should increase the package and people will die to work with this company as it is near by for many people.

Interview Questions
    It was random package,that was really very bad.Package was not provided by skill.

Senior Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2009.

Approached by a consultancy for the Interview
    The first interview was an in-house interview. The questions asked were all technical related to computers like error code for a blue screen of death was given and I was asked to explain what it stands for and what troubleshooting needs to be done.The followup question was on my experience and what was the nature of my work with the previous employers. The Technical round was followed by a round for Verbal skills which was pretty basic. The emphasis was on pronunciation of words and rate of speech. The third round was an HR round where queries related to family background,education,goals and aims were discussed. This was followed up by another call from the HR day after the interview to discuss on the salary being offered and the date I could join.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question was about the BSOD where the error code was given and significance of zeros was asked!!!   View Answer
    I failed in negotiating the joining date. It caused problems for me with previous employers. Whenever we leave a company make sure we serve notice period or your future employee buys out the notice period.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

I applied and came in and did a typing test to judge accuracy and speed. You went into a room with everyone else interviewing that day and watched videos about the property and listened to a speech by human resources. Then you sat in the room until 6 shift managers came in and called an individual and you did a one on one interview with whatever manager was available. I think it was the easiest interview I have ever been to.

There wasn't negotiations.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

I found the whole experience to be dreadful. The hiring process felt like we were as important as a can of sardines. The interviewer was completely disinterested and staring at the walls as I spoke. I wanted to walked out at times. I was thankful to have a person from HR who explained things clearer to me, at this point I thanked her but decided the company wasn't for me.

Interview Questions
    • Why did I want the job as it veered off my career path.   Answer Question

The company wasn't suitable

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services in October 2014.

Typing test that they provide in advance. Nice slow paced interview Star type of questions, role play very relaxed. Casual professional attire, tour of facility and they put you at ease. Best interview process I've had in a while.

Interview Questions
    • What went wrong on your last job and how did you handle it?   View Answer

A different company offered more benefits and salary.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Stream Global Services.

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Tech Support Apple Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Telephone screening is pretty much straight forward with a few basic questions. After that a skills assessment test is giving, then a a formal interview. They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones. Are you a people person and can still get the job done

Interview Questions
    • Why this BPO among others that are there   View Answer
    they are pretty stuck on the amount offered