Stream Global Services Interview Questions & Reviews

108 interviews

2.2

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2012.

Need to have a resume clearly highlighting strengths

Interview Questions
    • Explain your understanding of Excel and what are is your best work on it.   Answer Question
    Smooth

Senior Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2009.

Approached by a consultancy for the Interview
    The first interview was an in-house interview. The questions asked were all technical related to computers like error code for a blue screen of death was given and I was asked to explain what it stands for and what troubleshooting needs to be done.The followup question was on my experience and what was the nature of my work with the previous employers. The Technical round was followed by a round for Verbal skills which was pretty basic. The emphasis was on pronunciation of words and rate of speech. The third round was an HR round where queries related to family background,education,goals and aims were discussed. This was followed up by another call from the HR day after the interview to discuss on the salary being offered and the date I could join.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question was about the BSOD where the error code was given and significance of zeros was asked!!!   View Answer
    I failed in negotiating the joining date. It caused problems for me with previous employers. Whenever we leave a company make sure we serve notice period or your future employee buys out the notice period.

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2011.

It was pretty much average and is easy if you are good in technical field

Interview Questions
    • How can you convince us that you are the right candidate for this post that you are applying for?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

three rounds of interview is conducted.the first round is voice and accent round second is HR round and the last one is operational round .you need to clear all the round in order to be selected.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2010.

It was good,we were taken to an room were all the candidates were interviewed by a girl.I was an Personal interview.Then we were shortlisted for different process and then Ops took the round for their process.I did not like the PI stage were all were in one room.Should increase the package and people will die to work with this company as it is near by for many people.

Interview Questions
    It was random package,that was really very bad.Package was not provided by skill.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Tech Support Apple Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Telephone screening is pretty much straight forward with a few basic questions. After that a skills assessment test is giving, then a a formal interview. They want to see how you respond to different situations and callers since you be on the phones. Are you a people person and can still get the job done

Interview Questions
    • Why this BPO among others that are there   View Answer
    they are pretty stuck on the amount offered

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cebu City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2014.

Final Interview for INTUIT account
    Call simulation: less than 5 min for me i don't know why, I wasn't told why I failed, i answered w/ the instructions needed for the situation/scenario...
    Face-to-Face interview.: on our way to the interview room he kept on bumping his pencil to every file cabinets we pass by.. I perceived his behavior sending a message like "I am tired" or "I hate doing these interviews"... he just greeted me, but did not even bother to introduce himself. sat in an unprofessional manner.. rarely engage in a lively communication nor eye contact.. does not make clear if I should continue talking or not (there were very quiet times during the interview as he was writing his evaluation on the paper)... somewhat rude in his manner of speaking... never smiled.. wtf

Interview Questions
    • none. the questions were based on the people's answer test prior to the final interview   Answer Question

Technical Support Professional Interview

Took two weeks to get a phone call, did a phone interview then was brought in for orientation and a group interview, you were either hired same day or not that simple.

Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

They will hire anybody they don't care as long as they get you in the door they know they will work you to the bone, You are watched constantly, god forbid you have bad kidneys and need to make a couple of trips to the loo per day...

No point in negotiation, I realise now that it is their way or no way...

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!