Stream Global Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2012.

Need to have a resume clearly highlighting strengths

Interview Questions
    • Explain your understanding of Excel and what are is your best work on it.   Answer Question
    Smooth

Senior Technical Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2009.

Approached by a consultancy for the Interview
    The first interview was an in-house interview. The questions asked were all technical related to computers like error code for a blue screen of death was given and I was asked to explain what it stands for and what troubleshooting needs to be done.The followup question was on my experience and what was the nature of my work with the previous employers. The Technical round was followed by a round for Verbal skills which was pretty basic. The emphasis was on pronunciation of words and rate of speech. The third round was an HR round where queries related to family background,education,goals and aims were discussed. This was followed up by another call from the HR day after the interview to discuss on the salary being offered and the date I could join.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question was about the BSOD where the error code was given and significance of zeros was asked!!!   View Answer
    I failed in negotiating the joining date. It caused problems for me with previous employers. Whenever we leave a company make sure we serve notice period or your future employee buys out the notice period.

Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2011.

It was pretty much average and is easy if you are good in technical field

Interview Questions
    • How can you convince us that you are the right candidate for this post that you are applying for?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

three rounds of interview is conducted.the first round is voice and accent round second is HR round and the last one is operational round .you need to clear all the round in order to be selected.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2010.

It was good,we were taken to an room were all the candidates were interviewed by a girl.I was an Personal interview.Then we were shortlisted for different process and then Ops took the round for their process.I did not like the PI stage were all were in one room.Should increase the package and people will die to work with this company as it is near by for many people.

Interview Questions
    It was random package,that was really very bad.Package was not provided by skill.

Level II Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

initial-test-final-ops interview
    initial interview is more of the resume submitted
    test- basic test on customer service, grammar, tech, etc
    ops interview, done by some one who supervises OJT, they're just regular employee dont worry. Some of them not even qualified to make an interview.

Interview Questions
    • no difficult question. just be yourself.
      be consistent on answering questions
      ask if you dont understand the question
      make them elaborate their question, you're going to answer it anyway
        Answer Question
    I never negotiated, they cant give the salary I wanted anyway. 14000 is ok than no job at all

Team Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

From 2 to 3 interviews to be accepted between language interview for accent evaluation, and written and verbal interview and finally HR interview - very good time for the training - flexibility in emergency if needed - exam after every training part - enough time for shadowing and good close monitoring for the first week of logging in.

Interview Questions
    • Why we should choose you as accepted for this position and what is describing you better than the other candidates.   Answer Question
    To make sure that you has salary increase in case of any promotion and to have the proof for it.

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

2 interviews written and verbal - language phone call test - IQ test - product knowledge written test - English test - interview with management and may be with the HR manager too - sign offer letter after passing all tests - 3 months probing period - then signing annual contract.

Interview Questions
    • why we may see you qualified for this position more than the other candidates?   View Answer
    do your job well.

Technical Support Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in July 2012.

The hiring and interview process does not assess the interviewee in any way or form.
    The staff which hire the employees have no idea what is required to complete the tasks that the job entails.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. No offers.

Customer Service and Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

one month long process, just a quick phone interview after they screened my CV and then a on-site interview with recruiter and team managers, after a group activity. Technical test involving computer knowledge, language, typing speed, basic mathematics. Feedback provided within 2 weeks. I heard some candidates were able to do the spelling test online/via phone and some other were able to do the testing in other sites than the one where the position was open.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions, mostly about how to provide a memorable customer experience, how to deal with difficult customers, negotiation skills and the typical "why should we hire you?".   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!