Stream Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Technical Support Professional Interview

Senior Technical Support Professional
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in March 2009.

Interview Details Approached by a consultancy for the Interview
The first interview was an in-house interview. The questions asked were all technical related to computers like error code for a blue screen of death was given and I was asked to explain what it stands for and what troubleshooting needs to be done.The followup question was on my experience and what was the nature of my work with the previous employers. The Technical round was followed by a round for Verbal skills which was pretty basic. The emphasis was on pronunciation of words and rate of speech. The third round was an HR round where queries related to family background,education,goals and aims were discussed. This was followed up by another call from the HR day after the interview to discuss on the salary being offered and the date I could join.

Interview Question – Unexpected question was about the BSOD where the error code was given and significance of zeros was asked!!!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I failed in negotiating the joining date. It caused problems for me with previous employers. Whenever we leave a company make sure we serve notice period or your future employee buys out the notice period.

Support Professional Interview

Support Professional
Mumbai

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in February 2011.

Interview Details It was pretty much average and is easy if you are good in technical field

Interview Question – How can you convince us that you are the right candidate for this post that you are applying for?   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in June 2011.

Interview Details three rounds of interview is conducted.the first round is voice and accent round second is HR round and the last one is operational round .you need to clear all the round in order to be selected.

Interview Question – technical question related to computers.   Answer Question

Mumbai

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in November 2010.

Interview Details It was good,we were taken to an room were all the candidates were interviewed by a girl.I was an Personal interview.Then we were shortlisted for different process and then Ops took the round for their process.I did not like the PI stage were all were in one room.Should increase the package and people will die to work with this company as it is near by for many people.

Interview Question – What is a graphic card?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – It was random package,that was really very bad.Package was not provided by skill.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Belleville, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2012.

Interview Details very easy, need to be bilingual

Interview Question – how much do you love talking all day   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Senior Oracle Programmer/Analyst Interview

Beaverton, OR (US)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Stream Global Services.

Interview Details Stream hires only by web. Potential employees file an application online, HR then looks at the online applicants when a set of positions is opened. Applicants can only apply once in 6 months, but HR seems to only look a about a week's worth of applicants. If they call and you don't answer, they do not leave a message and you have to wait 6 months to apply again.

Interview Question – You can say almost anything once you get to the interview. Their questions are not important.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Sergeant Bluff, IA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Stream Global Services in April 2011.

Interview Details Got called the next day after applying online. Got interview to come in person with a group of about 20 individuals and they asked very generic and relatively easy interview questions. At least %60 got hired and most people applying seemed young and inexperienced.

Interview Question – Name a time that you struggled at a previous job.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details It is kind of a joke. The head recruiter at the time used to work for me at a different company, so the interview was essentially a formality.

Negotiation Details – They offered me 35k per year which was higher than the internal promotions that got 28k

Carrollton, TX (US)

Interviewed at Stream Global Services

Interview Details I was called in for a standard interview. I was then asked to walk the interviewer through fixing an internet issue.

Interview Question – Mock call   Answer Question

Wilsonville, OR (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Stream Global Services in December 2013.

Interview Details This was thru a job fair at the the companies campus. After the application process, interviewed with 3 people. They try to steer you toward certain positions instead of what you specificly applying for. Alot of wait time between interviews.

Interview Question – More of a role play type of interview instead of specific questions to see how you react   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay was too low for the distance Imwould have to travel round trip between home and work.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stream Global Services

Worked for Stream Global Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stream Global Services interview questions and advice. All 97 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Stream Global Services employees and interview candidates.