Stryker Human Resources Intern Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jun 2014
Updated 18 Jun 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flower Mound, TX (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flower Mound, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

I reached out to the HR person in the Flower Mound location and got an immediate response wanting to set up an initial interview. This first interview was a typical "get to know you" interview. I was asked on the spot to go ahead with the second interview with Gallup company. These were personality questions. I was then called back about 2 weeks later saying they were moving on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Station, TX (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Stryker in February 2013.

Met at Career Fair. Received a phone call within a few days to interview on a day that I would be out of town. Scheduled phone interview for next week. Had anticipated the Type-A personality eval and was not disappointed. It was a very question-answer format -- not a conversation at all. Received an email the next day saying that I was not being considered further for the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Do you care if your coworkers like you? Do you work harder than others?   View Answer

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!