Stryker Intern Interview Questions

Updated 11 Feb 2015

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker in February 2015.

Interview

Was selected by campus interviewer for an interview. First half consisted of technical questions (explain something you found challenging and how you fixed it) and then a bunch of personality questions were thrown at me (how do you deal with conflict; would you rather work with close friends or acquaintances)

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 to 10, how organized are you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Stryker

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

I applied through my school for an internship. I was invited for a face to face interview, but haven't heard back yet. I believe some people have gotten a no already but I haven't heard anything, so I'm not sure how it went. The face to face interview consisted of a couple of technical questions (regarding my own expertise), but was mostly filled with a lot of quick personality questions.

Intern Interview

Interview

First, I went through a phone screen that was very easy. Next, there was an outsourced interview that was much longer. Questions asked were not relevant to position, especially as a student.

Intern Interview

Interview

Got on campus interview through career fair. I think it's more of a Q& A session than a interview. The interviewer asks you question and then keep taking notes when you are talking. Asked a lot of personality type stuff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something technical about you.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in October 2014.

Interview

First I met with a university recruiter which went well and he passed on my resume. Then had about a 30 minute interview with another recruiter from Stryker about a week later. Fairly simple just basic questions about myself and leadership roles. Then conducted another interview through gallup which was very fast paced questions about myself and how I've dealt with past experiences.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Stryker (Grand Rapids, MI (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

It was in a career fair and I had to line up for the interview. It wasn't bad actually but they asked a lot more questions than other booth. Not difficult questions, just some basic one you usually will prepare for any interview. They process was Very friendly and professional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in April 2014.

Interview

Initial contact through university recruiter, phone interview, still in process

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Stryker.

Interview

Applied through school. On campus interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

First round = behavioral. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Again, nothing too difficult. Just be prepared for any kind of behavioral question they might ask you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Stryker in February 2014.

Interview

I did an on-campus interview, and the first half of the interview was just me answering Gallup questions. The rest of the interview was more personable, and my interviewer asked pretty generic questions. The interviewer said that I'd receive a response within a week, but this turned out to be three weeks, which was kind of annoying.

Interview Questions

• The Gallup questions are definitely the most difficult since they're so fast-paced, but the rest of the interview questions I received were very straight-forward.   Answer Question