Stryker Interview Questions & Reviews

3.4

Senior Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pune
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in May 2011.

Two technical rounds followed with couple of HR rounds and final Gallup round and interview with Dept head.
    Gallup round is the one they all value . techincal round are qute a bit challenging with product engineering related information

Interview Questions
    • Different mechanisms to simulate 1 problem
      Strength of material and machine design related problems. Proe and Ansys related problems
        Answer Question
    Rigid, not much of negotiatation

Gurgaon Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in March 2012.

Ask very easy question.
    Two rounds of telephonic interview was done.
    In first round they mainly discuss about the type of work you are currently doing.
    Second round is the easy technical round.

telephonic

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in February 2014.

Awesome, wonderfull rounds. The company is such that right from the interview stage you feel like you are learning something. Gallup round is also conducted, which is a sychometric test, where they backfire approx 75 questions in 40 mins. The rounds will take out the real person out of you.

Interview Questions
    • Cant put up one, but you have to be a quick thinker for all the questions put up.   Answer Question
    A company like Stryker dosent negotiates much.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Stryker in February 2011.

Interview process at stryker is very lengthy ... no. of telephonic interviews, multiple rounds of face to face interviews ... ensuring that only the best of talent gets hired ... only to ruin their professional career as the management is not clear about vision or long term strategy. However, if someone gets a call from Stryker then please go ahead only in case one do not have any other option to pursue on this planet ... Trust me.

Interview Questions
    • What can you contribute at Stryker ? (even if a hiring manager himself does not know what is he supposed to contribute :-) )   Answer Question
    Lot of negotiation took place ... when I declined the offer, HR agreed to whatever I asked for ... (but a year later, I realized that I am at a wrong place)

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in July 2010.

Very good, organized with 6-7 elimination round. Well shaped to screen out who is not good. Tough questions. Strong emphasis on Gallup while hiring. In 2010, they used to look for best and now, they hire any To*, dic* and harry (India).

Interview Questions
    Asked for figure X. Got X-0.5 LPA. It was good for me in 2010. Good as per market standards.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in September 2011.

Multiple Rounds

Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Stryker.

has a long process to hire people which can be optimized but quit good as Gullup makes feel like you are the chosen one for the position although its just solves the purpose

Interview Questions
    • regular questions with life time examples, which can be tricky at times   Answer Question
    rigid

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

-Structured hiring process
    -Professional conduct if recruiters
    -Lengthy Interview process (#no. of interviews more)
    -Timely Communication by recruiter
    -Gallup round has to be taken more seriously and multiple mocks shouldn't be conducted
    -Timely release of offer
    -Good conduct of interviews
    -Hiring process creates a striking 'Stryker' brand upfront, in candidate's mind

Interview Questions
    • Why Stryker and what you do & look to achieve in next 5 years?   View Answer
    Yes, i was able to negotiate. If you are good they will give you a good offer. However, negotiate for compensation with an understanding that Stryker gives 10-15% more than what the market can give.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in March 2010.

very lenghty and difficult hiring process they have.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in February 2010.

Long process (approx. 25 days) having an overall 7-8 interviews.
    2-3 telephonic rounds and 4-5 face to face.

Interview Questions
    I got what I asked for so no negotiation.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!