Stryker

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Stryker in February 2014.

Interview Details Awesome, wonderfull rounds. The company is such that right from the interview stage you feel like you are learning something. Gallup round is also conducted, which is a sychometric test, where they backfire approx 75 questions in 40 mins. The rounds will take out the real person out of you.

Interview Question – Cant put up one, but you have to be a quick thinker for all the questions put up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – A company like Stryker dosent negotiates much.

Manager Interview

Manager
New Delhi

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Stryker in February 2011.

Interview Details Interview process at stryker is very lengthy ... no. of telephonic interviews, multiple rounds of face to face interviews ... ensuring that only the best of talent gets hired ... only to ruin their professional career as the management is not clear about vision or long term strategy. However, if someone gets a call from Stryker then please go ahead only in case one do not have any other option to pursue on this planet ... Trust me.

Interview Question – What can you contribute at Stryker ? (even if a hiring manager himself does not know what is he supposed to contribute :-) )   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Lot of negotiation took place ... when I declined the offer, HR agreed to whatever I asked for ... (but a year later, I realized that I am at a wrong place)

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in July 2010.

Interview Details Very good, organized with 6-7 elimination round. Well shaped to screen out who is not good. Tough questions. Strong emphasis on Gallup while hiring. In 2010, they used to look for best and now, they hire any To*, dic* and harry (India).

Interview Question – Gallup   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Asked for figure X. Got X-0.5 LPA. It was good for me in 2010. Good as per market standards.

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Stryker in September 2011.

Interview Details Multiple Rounds

Interview Question – Do you feel satisfied at end of the day.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details has a long process to hire people which can be optimized but quit good as Gullup makes feel like you are the chosen one for the position although its just solves the purpose

Interview Question – regular questions with life time examples, which can be tricky at times   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – rigid

Very Difficult Interview

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Associate Tech Lead
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker.

Interview Details -Structured hiring process
-Professional conduct if recruiters
-Lengthy Interview process (#no. of interviews more)
-Timely Communication by recruiter
-Gallup round has to be taken more seriously and multiple mocks shouldn't be conducted
-Timely release of offer
-Good conduct of interviews
-Hiring process creates a striking 'Stryker' brand upfront, in candidate's mind

Interview Question – Why Stryker and what you do & look to achieve in next 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes, i was able to negotiate. If you are good they will give you a good offer. However, negotiate for compensation with an understanding that Stryker gives 10-15% more than what the market can give.

GET Interview

GET
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in March 2010.

Interview Details very lenghty and difficult hiring process they have.

Interview Question – Personality Test   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in February 2010.

Interview Details Long process (approx. 25 days) having an overall 7-8 interviews.
2-3 telephonic rounds and 4-5 face to face.

Interview Question – Gallup   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got what I asked for so no negotiation.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Graduate Engineer

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details Very Random Process for PRe tech but post pre tech Detailed Process

Interview Question – Gallop   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Stryker in June 2011.

Interview Details The interview process involves minimum 2 technical rounds, 1 or 2 HR rounds and 2 Gall-up rounds (one internal & one external - external is actual by gall-up organisation)
The overall interview process is planned very professionally. The overall interview process is planned very professionally. It might appear time consuming but I have found it the best recruitment process. HR representatives are professional. They do ask the candidate about convenient timing for interview, provide the feedback about the round quickly and brief about the next round of Interview (regarding who will be taking the Interview and from which location as the interviews are taken by the panel of interviewers fron onsite & offshore)
Interviewers are experts and ask very relevant questions - questions that are relevant to JD and candidate's profile.
About gall-up round of interview - search on Google and you will find details.

Interview Question – Questions can turn to be difficult / unexpected if the candidate is not prepared. So this applies to all interviews in all companies not only this one.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was smooth.

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!