Stryker

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Internship Interview

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details Applied online. Received a request for a brief phone interview and not given any subsequent interviews. They requested that I answer as quickly as possible. Numerous either or questions were proposed and you are really not given any time to come up with a good answer. The way they conducted the phone interviews I think did not allow for them to really get to know me, just to sort me into one of two piles. I fell in the 'not wanted' pile.

Interview Question – Do you prefer a slow or fast-paced work environment?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Summer Internship Interview

Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Stryker in March 2009.

Interview Details The interviewer was incredibly rude, running through roughly 50 questions in the first 10 minutes asking yes-or-no questions. Whenever I tried to substantiate a claim, the response was, "Stop talking, just answer the questions". The interview had zero substance; how could the interviewer simply write down a number and garner any real information from that? This is a sad way to build a future talent pool.

Interview Question – How aggressive do you see yourself, give me a number 1 through 10?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Stryker

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Stryker Summer Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Stryker employees and interview candidates.