Stryker

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

Interviewed at Stryker

Interview Details Applied online. Received a request for a brief phone interview and not given any subsequent interviews. They requested that I answer as quickly as possible. Numerous either or questions were proposed and you are really not given any time to come up with a good answer. The way they conducted the phone interviews I think did not allow for them to really get to know me, just to sort me into one of two piles. I fell in the 'not wanted' pile.

Interview Question – Do you prefer a slow or fast-paced work environment?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship
Kalamazoo, MI (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Stryker in March 2009.

Interview Details The interviewer was incredibly rude, running through roughly 50 questions in the first 10 minutes asking yes-or-no questions. Whenever I tried to substantiate a claim, the response was, "Stop talking, just answer the questions". The interview had zero substance; how could the interviewer simply write down a number and garner any real information from that? This is a sad way to build a future talent pool.

Interview Question – How aggressive do you see yourself, give me a number 1 through 10?   Answer Question

Worked for Stryker? Contribute to the Community!