Subway

Very Difficult Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Delhi

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Subway in December 2012.

Interview Details Take interview first after join the job before calls invite interview

Interview Question – un related question of the job   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details I got recruited through my university while applying for another job. Interview was with the opening manager.

Interview Question – What is customer service to you?   Answer Question

Subway Interview

San Diego, CA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Subway in July 2013.

Interview Details Applied online. I didn't hear from them so I went into the store I applied to and I was lucky enough that the regional manager happened to be there by chance in which he then looked at my resume that I submitted over a week ago online. He gave assigned me a second interview the following week at there main offices. They asked me a couple questions and they offered me the job.

Interview Question – Are you trustworthy?   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details really was no interview Angie put the word out that she was hiring

Interview Question – would I work weekends   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Subway.

Interview Details Very easy and relaxing interview. Was overdressed for the interview. Word of advice, don't come to interview in a pant suit, a simple slacks and teeshirt may be nice. I was hired on the spot. Started training the next day. Fyi: they will ask your schedule and go over company policy and tour of store as part of the process.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

Franchise Owner Interview

Clarion, PA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in March 2010.

Interview Details No interview just a meeting

Interview Question – Where will you get the money   View Answer

Franchise Owner Interview

Clarion, PA (US)

Interview Details No interview needed. Must come up with the money for the franchise.

Interview Question – Where will you get the money   View Answer

Dundee, Scotland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Subway in April 2014.

Interview Details Applied through the Subway Careers website for positions in a few local stores, got a phone call a few weeks later. My interviewers arranged to meet at a local restaurant but gave poor directions and was not organised.

During the interview, my interviewers were both thoroughly unprofessional and, while what they said was fine, their attitude and wording in places left me stunned. I am not allowed to quote what they said on Glassdoor but it contained multiple profanities aimed at previous/current workers at the store.

Ignoring the unprofessional attitude that had already put me off of the role, the interview questions were all fairly basic. There was a huge focus on my previous roles and my career to date, with some questions that were obviously targeted at gauging my suitability to the role. There was one basic numerical question.

Interview Question – How many hours do you think the store is open per week?   View Answer

Fort Wayne, IN (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Subway in April 2011.

Interview Details Fill out application online or in-person. Schedule interview. Both the manager and owner will sit down with you. Have at least 2 or 3 references. Interview questions: strengths, weaknesses,

Interview Question – What are you weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Starting pay was minimum wage.

Garland, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at Subway in August 2011.

Interview Details I was called to come in for an interview at the Subway I would be working at. The interview was brief and easy. I was simply asked where I lived, if I was going to school, my availability, and if I had any experience. After that she gave me a training video and some papers to fill out. I started work the very next day.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Subway

Worked for Subway? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Subway interview questions and advice. All 296 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Subway employees and interview candidates.