Subway

1.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway in December 2012.

Take interview first after join the job before calls invite interview

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

Went in, applied and was basically hired on the spot. Subway is very fast paced and easy to catch on. Everything become kind of routined. Very fun and can get boring at times if it get really slow.

No negotiation

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway.

First time I interviewed was because I got an application from a friend who worked there. I turned it in to the owner, who asked me about my available hours and I gave her my number. I followed up with a call a week later and got the job.

Second time I got the job was by applying through the Subway career website with all my info. Store owner called and asked me to come see him the next day. I went, talked to him a bit, went back the next day, filled out an application, and had a 15 minute interview with him and the manager. They both decided right afterward that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • What would you tell a customer if their choice is unavailable?   View Answer
    Non-negotiable, it'll be minimum wage or just a bit above it.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

Plain conversation. Bragged about my non existent accomplishments. Accepted me on the spot. I was unimpressed by the interviewer. He seemed to be knowledgeable on business affairs. He offered me advice. I played naive and dumb for a moment and listened. It was fair advice. He seemed a bit pretentious but that could be a reaction to my own perceived pretentiousness.

I accepted the minimum wage on the spot. There was no negotiation.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Subway in January 2015.

It was very simple and straightforward. It was basically a formality. I was asked when I could work and told what my duties would be and how much they could pay.

Interview Questions
    Take it, it's a great place and looks great on your resume.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Subway.

I applied online. The process took more than two weeks. It was quite fast.

I applied online through the website, got a call about a week later for an interview and went in. The interview was about 10 minutes long, and I got a call a few hours later asking if I wanted to work part time for them. The interview was basic.

Was just asked about my availability.Had to do online courses before i could start.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway.

Typical interview. Be prepared to discuss how you will help the team. Make sure you have a dependable vehicle to get you to and from work timely. Dress nearly and be clean shaven. Make good eye contact and shake hands firmly.

Sandwich Artist Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Subway.

I did the application online a week or 2 ago and no less then a week I got a call to come in for an interview. The interview process was real simple fast and fun. Got the job on the spot.

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway in December 2014.

The interview was very quick and straightforward. There were no unusual questions, just things like tell me about yourself, greatest strength and weakness, previous employment history etc. I had a call 3 days later offering me a two hour unpaid trial.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a difficult customer/a customer complaint   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

I was interviewed by two managers at the same time.They had a thick book with questions in it, like you needed to be a rocket scientist to be make sandwiches part time. I practiced before I got there, so I was prepared for all of there silly questions.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your goals? Can you tell me a time you got a pat on the back for a job well done?   Answer Question
    7.50 an hour. I'm glad my boyfriend pays the bills or we'd be screwed.