Subway Interview Questions

1.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway in December 2012.

Take interview first after join the job before calls invite interview

Sandwich Artist Interview

Got a phone call the day after, interview was super easy, didnt ask much just told me more about the job. Was one on one with the manager. For other interviews sometimes the owner sat in. Was just asked about my availability.Had to do online courses before i could start.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked when i was available to work, my experience with customers and handling money. Asked about my previous job experience and what i did. They will hire almost anyone.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway.

Applied online, didn't get any reply. Heard from a friend who works there that I should apply online too, so I printed the pdf that I had been emailed that contained all my application answers. Handed it to the owner and got an interview for 3 days later. Basically asked me my age, what school activities I am involved in, what my employee friend might say IF he were to ask them about me, and went through what paperwork I needed to fill out and more of the details of my duties, since I made it clear that I did extensive research on the general information and duties beforehand. It was very casual and laid back, nothing worth keeping yourself up at night worrying about. Doesn't seem to have any interest in contacting my references, either. They seemed confident with what I had put on my application and the answers I had to the few, few questions I was asked during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What might your references say about you?   Answer Question
    • Do you feel that you are able to   Answer Question
    • Do you feel comfortable with being in charge of yourself or do you need specific orders given from somebody above you to be able to complete a task?   View Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Subway.

I applied online. I received a phone call for an interview. The interview was very relaxed, they asked why I wanted to work their, about my prior work experience, and what else I brought to the table. Then I was on my merry way.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

The interview process was quite simple. I asked in store if they were hiring and they took down my information. I had a quick interview with the manager, who asked me of my food service experience. I was asked to start very soon thereafter.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway.

Manager called me in for interview, asked me some questions about my skills and resume and if I could handle cash, generally quite straightforward. Asked about availability and talked about the general schedule plan.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer who spilled hot coffee on themselves?   Answer Question

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

I applied online and the process took 6 days, I was sent an email 2 days after I applied with an interview date. The interview was in a group so it was very easy and only contained a few questions. I was called the next day offering me a job.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

The interview was very short. The employer was willing to hire me because I had prior experience working at restaurants. The main thing that you need to make sure to mention is your willingness to work at Subway and your interest in general in working there. Do not be shy, mention why you want to work at Subway.

Interview Questions
    • It seemed to hurt the interview a little because I have never worked at Subway before.   Answer Question

Sanwich Artist Interview

I applied here back in 2012, so my information may not be relevant now that they economy is better. I am only filling this out to have access to Glassdoor since I am a student without employment history. When I interviewed, they were doing a mass-interviewing session at a mall and were interviewing over 30 people for 3-4 positions. The questions were pretty typical ("Why Subway? Who are you/What is your background?", etc.).

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all pretty typical of what you would expect for a minimum wage job.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

Very relaxed interview in the dining area with the manager. Simple, mostly personal questions. What would you do in certain situations? How to deal with the customers? Strengths, weaknesses, what can I bring to the job? We discussed my availability, the hours, then I was offered the job immediately.