Subway Interview Questions

1.7

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway in December 2012.

Take interview first after join the job before calls invite interview

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Subway.

The interview process was quite simple. I asked in store if they were hiring and they took down my information. I had a quick interview with the manager, who asked me of my food service experience. I was asked to start very soon thereafter.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Subway.

Manager called me in for interview, asked me some questions about my skills and resume and if I could handle cash, generally quite straightforward. Asked about availability and talked about the general schedule plan.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an angry customer who spilled hot coffee on themselves?   Answer Question

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

I applied online and the process took 6 days, I was sent an email 2 days after I applied with an interview date. The interview was in a group so it was very easy and only contained a few questions. I was called the next day offering me a job.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

The interview was very short. The employer was willing to hire me because I had prior experience working at restaurants. The main thing that you need to make sure to mention is your willingness to work at Subway and your interest in general in working there. Do not be shy, mention why you want to work at Subway.

Interview Questions
    • It seemed to hurt the interview a little because I have never worked at Subway before.   Answer Question

Sanwich Artist Interview

I applied here back in 2012, so my information may not be relevant now that they economy is better. I am only filling this out to have access to Glassdoor since I am a student without employment history. When I interviewed, they were doing a mass-interviewing session at a mall and were interviewing over 30 people for 3-4 positions. The questions were pretty typical ("Why Subway? Who are you/What is your background?", etc.).

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all pretty typical of what you would expect for a minimum wage job.   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway in October 2014.

Very relaxed interview in the dining area with the manager. Simple, mostly personal questions. What would you do in certain situations? How to deal with the customers? Strengths, weaknesses, what can I bring to the job? We discussed my availability, the hours, then I was offered the job immediately.

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Subway.

Asked if they were hiring and applied in person. Couple of days later I was called for an interview and they basically asked if I would be available to work nights and days. Asked if I was good or had experience making food for people and if I liked helping people.

Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

Told me to come at noon. Arrived 10 minutes early and had me waiting for 40 minutes just to tell me that the lady conducting the interview was busy and to come back in 2 hours. What a rude, unorganized company. Won't be eating here again either

Sandwich Artist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Subway.

I applied in-store for the open position and was interviewed on the spot, first by the manager and then the franchise owner. It was very informal; I tend to get anxious during interviews but I was very comfortable the entire time. I was mostly just told about the company and what they were looking for in an employee. I was asked to talk about myself, explain why I wanted to work there, if I was a self-starter, and how I would deal with a rude customer. I received a call a week later offering me the job. I was required to take a short course online first to receive my food handling certificate.

Did not negotiate.