SunGard Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015
Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.9

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SunGard.

Interview

Interview personal HR. very friendly atmosphere, you wont come know to which group has requirement and there are chances of continuous rounds for different groups.Interview personal HR. Generally interview format is simple where 3-4 persons with test you on different aspects.HR interview is more of salary negations.The results are hanging for long and decision making process is very slow.But, HR will be in touch of you to let you know status of various rounds.This helps to plan and prepare to whether join or not.

Project Lead Interview

Interview

AS usual nothing specific and it is all about the domain and project you have worked earlier and roll and responsibilities you had in your position and what are the challenges you have faced.

Associate Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at SunGard (Pune).

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ week,
    Interview process is very long, so many rounds depend on your profile
    1 round : Technical skill test
    2 round : 1:1 (technical interview with manager )
    3 round : 1:1 (technical interview with Senior Process manager )
    4 round: Telephonic (with US Process Head )
    5 round: HR

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was easy. Every thing was related to my current profile. Asked all the question related to my current profile. Its good to have good knowledge of theoretical as well as practical knowledge about what u write in your resume

Interview Questions

Toom much variable component.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SunGard (Bangalore) in April 2014.

Interview

3 Technical, 1 Onsite round, 2 HR round. Prepare well for the Technical rounds, questions will be asked in depth. Interviewers will expect us write programs for technical F2F. You will be having one Onsite round with US folks.

Technical round - 2F2F, 1 Telephonic
    Onsite Round - Telephonic
    HR - 1F2F, 1 Telephonic.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard (Pune) in April 2014.

Interview

The interviewer was very knowledgeable person and supportive too. Asked very relevant and appropriate questions. There were 4 rounds of interview with 1 round of telephonic interview followed by 1 manager, 1 director and 1 video conferencing round of counter part manger discussion.

Interview Questions

• how to unregister a Virtual machine from the datastore   1 Answer

Systems Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at SunGard (Pune) in March 2014.

Interview

It includes initially two aptitude test,two technical round and finally interview. Aptitude test contains question from R.S.Agrawal which basically includes normal mathematics. Techical questions based on languges such as C, C++ and Java.

Senior Engineer - Product Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at SunGard (Pune).

Interview

4 rounds,
    1 round from Pune team,
    2 round from Onsite
    3 face to face, Manager
    4 round face to face, Sr manager same day as above (More of personality and attitude check)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary below standards,

SQL Server Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at SunGard (Pune) in September 2012.

Interview

They first called me in the last week of September '12 for first face to face round.
    within a week they called me again for second f2f techno functional round, and the manager was looking very impressed with my profile.
    Immediately after this discussion the Recruitment HR head had a discussion on notice period and compensation.
    Very next day he asked for my sal slips and latest appraisal letter and told me that they are in process of rolling out me an offer.

I waited till mid of October '12 and then called him, and his answer was we are in process. And till the date I did not get any offer, even HR stopped picking my calls after sometime.

So, my question here is why the hell you call upon candidates just like that if you are not sure about your requirements or budget. If a candidate doesn't join a company after accepting offer, these companies used to blacklist them, so what kind of behaviour would this be considered ?

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were good and upto industry standards.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at SunGard (Pune) in May 2012.

Interview

Apart of technical questions be prepared for aptitude questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Train A
      70 km/h
      9.30 AM

Train B
      50 km/h
      10.00 AM

Total Distance between Pole A and Pole B is 1000 kms
      When both trains will clash with eachother ?

Answer Question
    • Write a program to find prime numbers between 1 to 100000.

primes = []
      for x in range(1,100000):
          for y in range (2, x-1):
              if x % y == 0:
                  break
          else:
              primes.append(x)
      print "Prime Numbers: ", primes

NOW OPTIMIZE IT. (Yeilling)

1 Answer