SunGard

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

Interview Details An initial Phone Interview led to a half day on site interview with a series of 5 interviews that involved potential peers, and supervisor

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in five years?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Location

Consultant Interview

Consultant

The process took 5 days - interviewed at SunGard in May 2012.

Interview Details I was pushed in by a recruiter. Had a 1:1 interview with the recruiter first, and then had an 1:1 interview with one of the hiring managers. Work place is nice, a lot of empty desks, though. Was asked a lot of behaviour questions, but no "what's your long term/short term goal?". Then, took two quizes, one programming, one brain test. Overall, it took about 2 hours.

Interview Question – What type of job you don't want to go to when you wake up every morning?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Computer Services Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SunGard in March 2011.

Interview Details Easy interview process. Interviewed via phone screen with the recruiter and then brought in for an onsite interview. Met with a few people and the interviews were very laid back. Scheduling this took place over approximately 2.5 weeks. 1 week later I had an offer in hand.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at SunGard in October 2010.

Interview Details Normal procedure, normal duration , 2 rds

Interview Question – What is the career path ultimate goal   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Want to stay in the current company

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at SunGard in December 2011.

Interview Details It took around 30+ days so it is slow,but the internal process involves lots of discussion and authority to clear the candidate and give the final offer.

Interview Question – how did you manage the transaction setting up boundaries?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer is better than average offered by the industry.you cannot negotiate.

Senior Java Developer Interview

The process took 5 days - interviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

Interview Details The interview is consider a phone interview and 2 hours on site interview.

Interview Question – How to compare a list of objects in java?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at SunGard in February 2011.

Interview Details That was a slow process without any proper notification on time.
You need to follow up the concerned HR again and again for your status.

Manager Interview

Manager
Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at SunGard in October 2010.

Interview Details telephonic to face to face & hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• your partner is employed in same office different department how will this affect your outputs   View Answer
  • this post is possibly below where you should be how does this make you feel   View Answer

Negotiation Details – stated my requirments which were met

Market Data & Applications Support Trainee Analyst Interview

London, England (UK)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at SunGard in July 2011.

Interview Details I applied for this job in June. I got a call from them for first interview.
Not to mention How rude their HR was on the phone , but anyways I decided to go and try my luck.
I went through the first interview and it was quite easy. Then I got a second interview within a week and it went well as well. After that I had to wait two week to find out that I was not selected.
People there were grumpy and looked torned out.
I find this company very unproffessions. Receptions is grumpy and extremelly rude.
Seriously DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Find a better place to go.
There are so many better jobs out there!

Interview Question – Tell me how you solved a technical problem?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at SunGard in February 2011.

Interview Details Organized, patient

Interview Question – A c++ programing test, with 10 questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at SunGard