Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Suncor
- Engineer Co-op Student (7)
- Electrical Engineering Co-Op Student (2)
- Rotational Program (2)
- Chemical Engineering Co-op Student (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Engineering Student (2)
- Project Engineer (2)
- New Grad (2)
- Process Engineering COOP (2)
- Supply Chain Buyer (1)
- Systems and Processes (1)
- Supply Chain Management - Graduate Position (1)
- Coop - Business (1)
- Co-Op, Electrical Engineering (1)
- Junior Mechanical Reliability Engineer (1)
- Co-op Project Management (1)
- Field Labourer (1)
- Subsea Intern (1)
- Natural Gas Marketing Analyst Intern (1)
- Project Analyst (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Procurement (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Manager (1)
- Student Intern (1)
- Supply Chain Planner (1)
- Tax Analyst (1)
- Environmental Specialties (1)
- Co-op Position (1)
- Project Manager (1)
Engineering Student Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Suncor (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2013.
Received a request for a phone interview approximately two weeks after my application, was one hour in length. However, it went on for approximately 70 minutes instead. All behavioral style questions, interviewer was very nice and made it seem like a conversation. A lot of unexpected questions, not your usual behavioral questions.
- Would you take sociology? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Suncor
Engineering Student InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Suncor.
I believe my interview process was a bit rushed, I only had the one and I'm told there's usually a few for a student.
Interviewers were nice and asked the usual questions. I didn't feel intimidated at all. Pretty average interview to be honest.
- I had some behavioural questions, but I don't remember them. Answer Question
No negotiation. They send and offer letter, you have 7 days to respond.