Sutherland Global Services

130 interviews

2.7

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in September 2010.

The interview process will have 5 rounds. The first one is writing about any topic given by the employer for one and half page then they will provide a sheet to test our grammatical skills then they will ask us to type to have average of 35 words per minute. Then they will give you a situation to solve it in a mail format if it is for an amazon customer support process. After that they will ask us to have Sutherland Behaviour Assessment Test.

Interview Questions
    • In the self behaviour assessment test some questions will be difficult to answer.   View Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Visakhapatnam
    Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in March 2014.

The interview took place in DIET engineering college,anakapalli.The rounds were very simple.First round was JAM.All have to speak out on the same topic given.Vocabiulary plays a major role.If you are good at vocabulary it would be a cake walk.The major drawback was they took lot of time to conduct the second round.For me it took a day.The next day they have conducted a GD.Then there would be a Personal Interview round and the HR was really cool.Don't try to fake things.They will easily catch you.Be your self

Interview Questions

I studuied engineering to work for for a software company not for any random bpo

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2011.

Direct Walk-in. Initial telephonic round was to judge on communication. Free-flowing conversation ability was judged. Was asked to provide directions to interview from point A in the city to point B in the city.
    Second round was with HR as to job profile and kind of process am looking for.
    Technical online test was conducted, which was quite out-dated, since it was 2011 and they were asking questions on the amount of space present on a 3.4 inch floppy drive.
    A typing test. 25 Wpm was the target, got 35 wpm.
    The operations round (technical process) was telephonic, the interviewer asked me how I would troubleshoot an internet issue.
    I Started with standard probing about the exact cause of the issue, how long has it been occuring, what is the error message. etc.
    Educated about various reasons due to which internet may not work. Was easy and interviewer was quite keen on hiring. Asked about job responsibilities, work hours and chances of overtime pay.
    Interview was cagey about answering about client incentives, which is understandable.

Not much a possibility, They had pre-defined bands depending on your International BPO experience and last drawn salary.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2012.

Update inforation in job portals. Usually more than one HR call for the same position. How ever say no if you are sure of the postion and the process you want to get into. The salary would vary in different process. There is a GD and then a technical round followed by a Personal round with the HR Manager. Be confident and be sure of the answers you give here. Then a psychomatric test and a typing test to finish it off.

Interview Questions
    • If you have any gap in you work and the reason to leave the last employment   View Answer
    Negotiate well, Ask for the right price for you skills, the company pays well for deserving candidates, if you are relocating for the work ask for the guest house and relocation charges.

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2014.

It was walk in Interview with first round-Excel assessment test & Aptitude test.Excel assessment is about functions used in it .Aptitude mixed type mathematical,picture,etc..The test will be online in pc..

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cochin
    Anonymous Employee in Cochin

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Hiring Process

Hiring is genuine and there are no scams
    Background verification not fully
    No off during season time in some process
    night shift majority of time
    Need to probe before you come with a fix with your final pay

Interview Process

Interview process is real simple
    Interview is pretty straight forward
    Not too many questions are asked during interview

Customer Support Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2010.

First round will be an self introduction; second will be Essay Writing; Third round will be Typing Test;
    Fourth round will be Aptitude; Fifty round will be Chat round and the last one is HR Interview followed by Offer Letter.

Interview Questions
    If you're a fresher, they'll determine the salary and if not you can negotiate with better hike.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Thāne
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in November 2010.

1.Tell me about your self 2.why should i select you?. 3.what are your strength and Weakness? 4.What are your hobbies? 4. what do you know about aviation industry? 5. Will you leave our organisation if IBM Hires you(as i was from computers Background)?6. What is Todays newspapers headline?

They had fixed CTC for Freshers

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cochin
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview process is one misery. They test our patience to its core. Not at all professional at times. They simply want us to go here and there. Have to wait the whole day, sometimes till night. Highly recommended for people who really needs a job to survive. Else you have to be really smart to manage the hurdles!

Interview Questions
    They mostly wont accept negotiation

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2014.

Great... It was professional approach. No time wasted quick results. Every one from the HR till the management was very good. Like the Company policy for its employees
    The Offer Letter Process takes a awe full Long time and after several commitments they could still not meet the deadline I kept following up every day only to be told that its pending approval and the initial SLA given to me was 24hrs . I have been waiting for 144hrs now and still have not received it. May be its a Process but should provide an approx turn around time if not exact.....

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!