Sutherland Global Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

MIS Executive Interview

MIS Executive
Chennai

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in July 2014.

Interview Details It was walk in Interview with first round-Excel assessment test & Aptitude test.Excel assessment is about functions used in it .Aptitude mixed type mathematical,picture,etc..The test will be online in pc..

Interview Question – Some of the rare functions used in excel..   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Cochin

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details Hiring Process

Hiring is genuine and there are no scams
Background verification not fully
No off during season time in some process
night shift majority of time
Need to probe before you come with a fix with your final pay

Interview Process

Interview process is real simple
Interview is pretty straight forward
Not too many questions are asked during interview

Interview Question – you will have to wait hours before your turn comes   Answer Question

Customer Support Executive Interview

Customer Support Executive
Chennai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2010.

Interview Details First round will be an self introduction; second will be Essay Writing; Third round will be Typing Test;
Fourth round will be Aptitude; Fifty round will be Chat round and the last one is HR Interview followed by Offer Letter.

Interview Question – Chat round with a HR   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – If you're a fresher, they'll determine the salary and if not you can negotiate with better hike.

Auditor Interview

Auditor
Thāne

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in November 2010.

Interview Details 1.Tell me about your self 2.why should i select you?. 3.what are your strength and Weakness? 4.What are your hobbies? 4. what do you know about aviation industry? 5. Will you leave our organisation if IBM Hires you(as i was from computers Background)?6. What is Todays newspapers headline?

Interview Question – What are your weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They had fixed CTC for Freshers

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Cochin

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details Interview process is one misery. They test our patience to its core. Not at all professional at times. They simply want us to go here and there. Have to wait the whole day, sometimes till night. Highly recommended for people who really needs a job to survive. Else you have to be really smart to manage the hurdles!

Interview Question – Nothing to be worried about at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They mostly wont accept negotiation

Team Manager Interview

Team Manager
Mumbai

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in May 2014.

Interview Details Great... It was professional approach. No time wasted quick results. Every one from the HR till the management was very good. Like the Company policy for its employees
The Offer Letter Process takes a awe full Long time and after several commitments they could still not meet the deadline I kept following up every day only to be told that its pending approval and the initial SLA given to me was 24hrs . I have been waiting for 144hrs now and still have not received it. May be its a Process but should provide an approx turn around time if not exact.....

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Chennai

I interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in June 2010.

Interview Details First - Aptitude Test . Second - Technical Interview. Third - HR Interview . Pass

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in next 5 year?   View Answer

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Senior Technical Support Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details total of 6 rounds

Reason for Declining – they asked a bond agreement for 2 years

Tech Support Interview

Tech Support
Chennai

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services.

Interview Details The process took 3 long days to hire me nd if u r goood in communication then u r in

Interview Question – nothing was difficult to my knowledge   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – not suits my profile

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sutherland Global Services in January 2013.

Interview Details one day process

Interview Question – nothing much difficult basic questions regarding analysis.   Answer Question

Worked for Sutherland Global Services? Contribute to the Community!