T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2015

2.8

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Interview

Telephonic interview was the first step. There were a wide array of technical questions . After this came the short list of candidates who were called for a face to face interview. This was a panel interview with technical questions from RF engineers to Directors. After this came the HR round with general questions and also negotiation on salary.

Interview Questions

• about what you would do differently in T Mobile, for example to reduce churn.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Applied last month, had an interview with store manager, he was very friendly, didn't last to long, he said I would have a interview with district manager on next week, we will see how that goes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped one of your coworkers with an issue   Answer Question

Retail Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Miami, FL (US)).

Interview

Initial phone screening and then a face to face interview with the store manager and then the district manager may or may not interview you. The initial face to face is the longest interview with lots of personality and scenario questions. (tell me when, etc…) boring and you'd think such a progressive company would have a less antiquated methodology.

Interview Questions

• Many strange questions, a lot of personality and scenario based questioning   Answer Question

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

applied online, called in a week later to ask bout application was told to come in and got a interview on the spot git a second interview for the next day with the store manager got a call the next day was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• ask why mobile? name situations where you handle a angry customer? sell me this pen   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile (Richmond, VA (US)).

Interview

The actual application process is tedious. You have to go through a lot of testing and simulation. It's like the company wants to test drive candidates to death so if you enjoy sitting at a computer answering trick personally questions followed by a call simulation, and yet another simulation during the final face to face interview you shouldn't have any problems. good luck

Interview Questions

• tell me how you dealt with a new policy change you did not agree with   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

So far a really positive experience with the hiring process and quality of employees. Hopefully I hear something soon. The recruiter even followed up to see how the interview with the hiring manager went.

Interview Questions

• why would you think you should be selected for the role we are hiring for?   Answer Question

Digital Forensics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

20 min phone interview, in person interview several days later. General interview questions on phone, more detailed questions in person. Mostly questions about what type of software i used before. About chain of custody processes

Content Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The two interviewers were completely organized, professional, and friendly. They started by intentionally making me feel at ease, then asked relevant questions, listened carefully, and took notes. They left time for me to ask my own questions, took them seriously, and answered them thoughtfully. The interview took just over an hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly situational questions, e.g., "Tell me about a time when you..."   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile (Sacramento, CA (US)).

Interview

They had an open day were anyone could come and interview with a resume in hand. I was called inside after waiting around 20 minutes, it was after lunch break was done I was interviewed. He asked me couple of simple questions regarding my education and work history. I was then told I was overqualified being an electrical engineer applying for a retail sales associate position, as well as having no retail experience. Probably the 2nd part was the deal breaker..

Interview Questions

• Retail Experience, Languages I speak, Education, Work History   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Was called by the store manager and they did a quick phone interview. After the phone interview, they asked for an in person interview. During the in person interview, I was interviewed by the DM and about 4 GM's, made me a bit nervous. They asked various questions left and right with no real consistency, felt kind of like being toyed with.