T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Senior RF Engineer

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details Telephonic interview was the first step. There were a wide array of technical questions . After this came the short list of candidates who were called for a face to face interview. This was a panel interview with technical questions from RF engineers to Directors. After this came the HR round with general questions and also negotiation on salary.

Interview Question – about what you would do differently in T Mobile, for example to reduce churn.   View Answer

Store Associate Interview

Store Associate
Covina, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2014.

Interview Details My interviewers were very pleasant and made great effort to put me at ease but I was still nervous anyway due to the situation of first time interviewing with this company.

Interview Question – If you were given specific directions by management, would you deviate from those directions but still get the job done and what specifically are the steps would you take to go about it.   View Answer

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details The interview and hiring process were great. HR was very helpful from start to finish. I appreciated the ability to complete much of the processing online and prior to starting. I immediately was flown to spend the first week with my hiring manager to be on-boarded. I was given all of my tools and access that first week which was refreshing compared to previous companies I had worked for.

Interview Question – None...went as I would have expected it to go.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details The interview process consisted of a simple phone screen and an in depth phone interview with the hiring manager. I did have one face to face with my peer group, but it was more of a formality. The interview process was slightly unfocused and inconsistent.

Interview Question – Interview Questions are based on the STAR Model: Situation, Task, Action & Response. They are looking for specific competencies, the ability to effectively communicate- it is based on lominger competencies.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist
Allentown, PA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details I was referred by an current employee and I received a call about a week later. I came in for an interview and some computer tests. I interviewed with three different managers and was then offered the position the very same day.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was answering different customer service scenarios since I did not have prior customer service experience.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was offered the most for the position at the time.

Very Easy Interview

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative
Easton, PA (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2010.

Interview Details THe process was straight forward their was an interview that was one on one in a fast food area of a walmart. Its important to be full of energy for the interview. After their was a drug test at quest lab that took over two weeks to get the results from.

Interview Question – Selling a phone to the interviewer was an interesting question if you have no sales experience.   Answer Question

MBA Summer Interview

MBA Summer
Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2012.

Interview Details 6 round of telephonic/face to face interviews with director/VP level people. Questions ranging from case question to real problems at hand. The interviewers were very relaxed and kept asking questions for 30-40 minutes non-stop. Know your resume and past experience really well.

Interview Question – What kind of strategies will you use to hold back customers who are not that happy?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got an additional 3K bonus to relocate during the summer

Customer Service Representative III Interview

Customer Service Representative III

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2011.

Interview Details The application is all online. There is a long assessment that needs to be completed which determines whether the hiring process continues. If you pass the assessment test, then you will be call in for an interview which you will set in with a coach. The questions are customer service related and career advancement related.

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2014.

Interview Details I met with the store manager and sales lead where I was asked a series of stock questions. Why are you qualified? What did you enjoy about your last job? What did you dislike? Describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer. etc. Then I met with the district manager and another store manager where I was asked in order word for word the same exact questions.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult really if you have ever prepared for another job interview it is very "typical".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2010.

Interview Details i had two interviews. what makes you right for the position? Give me examples of sales experience, if any?
Why should i pick you for the position? Describe yourself in one word.

Interview Question – He picked a pen of the table and asked me to sell him the pen....   View Answer

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!