T-Mobile

495 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details Telephonic interview was the first step. There were a wide array of technical questions . After this came the short list of candidates who were called for a face to face interview. This was a panel interview with technical questions from RF engineers to Directors. After this came the HR round with general questions and also negotiation on salary.

Interview Question – about what you would do differently in T Mobile, for example to reduce churn.   View Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Chicago, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2013.

Interview Details It was a normal situational interview questions. Like tell me about a time when.

Interview Question – The interview was not that difficult unless you have never been interview before. If you have been in sales before and looking for a sales position you should be able to get through this interview.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Philadelphia, PA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2012.

Interview Details Spoke to a manager on the phone for 15 minutes and was invited for an interview. Showed up on time only to find out that nobody has any idea i was scheduled to interview. Tried to follow up with my contact but I never heard back and was not able to reschedule. Big waste of time.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions because I never got to speak to the hiring manager   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details Several interviews with various levels of management

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Bellevue, WA (US)

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

Interview Details The HR Recruiter was Passive/Aggressive and was not to keen in providing detail information on the position as to what team this position supported.

Interview Question – How would I feel being in a room of muti-racial employes   View Answer

Internship Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details applied online, got an email from campus recruiter for phone interview, received a call the following days to have phone interview with hiring manager. Then not hearing anything from t-mobile for 1.5 months.

Interview Question – What can you do for the first week to actually help you to get thing going?   Answer Question

Advantage B2B Internship Interview

Novi, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2014.

Interview Details I applied online on Feb 5 and received a phone interview with HR on Feb 11, basically behavioral questions & explaining some of the things on my resume. On March 18, HR notified me that the hiring manager wanted to conduct an interview so I scheduled that. He was impressed and on March 28, I had a final interview with the hiring manager's boss. T-Mobile is really good about not asking the same questions over and over in different interviews. Overall, it was a smooth process & they were all phone interviews. The questions were mostly behavioral and dealing with whatever you have on your resume. I received an offer on April 1.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for T-Mobile?   Answer Question

Applications Support Intern Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

Interview Details first you'll have a preliminary phone interview with a recruiter, and if they are pleased, the next level of interviews will be conducted by a local hiring manager.

Interview Question – Give one or two examples of projects you have worked on in which you felt you were able to foster innovation and think outside the box to come up with a solution   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details My HR recruiter was very organized. She replied promptly to questions, made sure schedules were properly coordinated, and was very helpful overall.
I also had a great time speaking with the hiring managers and other members of the team. They were very honest with how the company runs and how teams work, and the challenges that you will be facing along the way. Great people!

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself five years from now? -- I know this isn't really that difficult, but when you've been preparing for behavioral interview questions, you tend to forget the really basic/standard questions like this.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Financial Care Representative Interview

Tampa Palms, FL (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2014.

Interview Details Applied Online after being referred by a current employee, took all required assessments after completing application. The next day I received an email inviting me to an interview, and was able to schedule the interview online. Arrived to my interview about 15 minutes early, and was seated in their HR lobby - about 25 minutes after the scheduled interview time - two interviewers greeted me by calling me the wrong name and had wrong application in hand.

The interviewers were extremely unprofessional and disorganized, there was more husband and wife type bickering between the two interviewers than there were interview questions.

I was asked to tell about myself, a little about my previous work experience and probably 4 or 5 STAR format questions. Then I was left alone for 10 minutes to study a handout about the mock call I was about to participate in. We completed the mock call and I felt confident about all my answers both for the questions and in the mock call. When ending the mock call, interviewer says she'll return to the room right away.

The interviewer actually does not return to the room after we end the mock call and had someone else come in 10 MINUTES later and say she is in a meeting, but as soon as I exit the interview room she is cackling with a group of others as if it looks like she's walking out for lunch. I was not able to ask any questions about anything and felt very "ripped off" by this EXTREMELY unqualified interviewer. It actually has changed my opinion about the professionalism of T-Mobile if this is the representative they choose for their Tampa HR Department.

Helpful Hint: If you have experience from any Fast Food Chain and speak unclear with a lot of slang terms and smoke a lot of cigarettes - this is obviously the type of employee they're seeking. Outside the front door there were at least 30 people at a time outside smoking cigarettes and it almost looked like a group of high school students with all the horse-playing going on outside. No wonder your issues never get resolved when calling T-Mobile Customer Service.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that your supervisor asked you to improve on something?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile interview questions and advice. All 495 interview reviews are posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.