T-Mobile Interview Questions

Updated 27 Oct 2014
Updated 27 Oct 2014

2.8

Senior RF Engineer Interview

Telephonic interview was the first step. There were a wide array of technical questions . After this came the short list of candidates who were called for a face to face interview. This was a panel interview with technical questions from RF engineers to Directors. After this came the HR round with general questions and also negotiation on salary.

Interview Questions
    • about what you would do differently in T Mobile, for example to reduce churn.   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN (US)

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Submitted app online with employee reference. Was originally denied but showed up for a hiring event and spoke with a recruiter. Was asked to come back for the "day in the life" experience. Got a call about two weeks later for an interview. The interview was simple. Basic questions about why T-mobile and why I'm a good fit for the position. A few questions about my greatest strengths and weaknesses. How I've dealt with angry customers, messed up at a job, applied feedback from a supervisor, company policy I didn't agree with, etc. They really just want to know that you can admit when you've made a mistake, but also were able to correct it and move forward without it hindering your performance overall. Be thorough with your answers. They like details, but don't be wordy. Don't just ramble. It's also a reflection of your communication skills. Also included a brief role play: you're given a sheet of info that tells you everything you need to know about the situation. The interviewer leaves the room and calls a phone inside the room and plays the customer. For mine the customer wanted to cancel their service and had to offer a service that would be a better fit to keep them from canceling. Everything is on the sheet they give you so you don't really even have to think about it. You just need a friendly and professional tone. Sound confident and you're in.

No negotiating. They make an offer based on experience and education. Average starting pay is between $11-$13 hr.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I apply online got a call a few days later. Ask if I can do a interview tomorrow? Went in felt I did well, store manager said I will hear from them in a day or 2. Got a call later on the same day and set up the second one for 2 days later. Felt I did great, then he showed all the numbers of each store and how well there doing and the employees and etc. Then he said ok training is in a few days. So does that mean I've got the job? I didn't do a test on the computer or anything. Could someone pls let me know! Other then that I'm pretty stoked about the job.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me to sell the phone that I had in my pocket which was the iphone 5   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at T-Mobile.

The interview was good. They asked questions about your past experience and your education on technology aswell. Dress properly and be ready to answer any questions to the best of your ability. You Will Have Some Situational Questions That You Must Answer.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate but it all depends on experience.

Store Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

i applied online, got a phone call a few days later for a on-the-spot phone interview/screen.
    was eventually told to come in for a in person interview.

1st interview was with the person who conducted the phone interview, they asked a few basic questions about myself and or prior work experiences. then came with about 5(?) situational questions consecutively.

from there, i was asked to stay for a second interview with the district manager. The DM basically wanted to see what kind of person I was, what my goals were, work experiences and the like. was told that if they were interested in moving forward with me, someone would be in contact within 72 hours.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time where you had to to make a new suggestion for management?   View Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

One interview with store manager and regional director. It helps to do some research on the company and mention it every answer you give. Be confident and make eye contact. Speak clearly and be professional and friendly

Interview Questions
    salary is already set, so when asked what you expect just say youre open to anything

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I got a call and then was scheduled for an interview. I was told that I would hear back from the company to see in regards to the choice made and never heard back from them. I felt like the representative interviewing me didn't care and he seemed nervous.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

did an online application, followed by phone then an in person interview. Asked questions about technology and previous CSR skills. from then on out there was forms to finish online and test calls to hear from previous employees

hourly pay try to ask for more

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, took the assessment, heard back in 3 days, store manager texted me to set up an interview. Met in the mall food court and had a very informal "sit down" as he cAlled it. Basically told me I got the job.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations. Was happy to get the job.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I first went into t mobile to get help with my phone and I hit it off with the assistant store manager. She told me to apply online so I did. I got called in with the store manager and then immediately after (the next day) I had an interview with the regional manager. I got offered the job a few days later right after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for the company?

What are three things you like about Tmobile?

They also gave me s lot of scenario questions.
        Answer Question