TD Banknorth Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at TD Banknorth

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Leominster, MA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leominster, MA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TD Banknorth in January 2013.

I applied online and two weeks later I received a phone call from HR. I got an interview for the following week. The interview was quite easy, the typical interview questions. The questions were mainly based on customer service and sales. I got a phone call the next day with a job offer!

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a really angry/ difficult customer? And even after answering, stay calm and help them as best as you can, they asked, What if the customer still isn't happy?   View Answer

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at TD Banknorth in March 2010.

Typical behavioral interview in addition to challenges or obstacles faced that relates to job. Strengths/weaknesses, success stories etc.

Teller Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at TD Banknorth in March 2009.

Talked about the position and since it was a Floating job I would be working at different branches throughout the region. Gave me information on the responsibilities I would have.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Brunswick, NJ (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TD Banknorth in April 2009.

Initial interview was a telephone screen. Two weeks later was called in for a 1:1 interview with the HR director. A very formal interview experience. Still awaiting news regarding the end result.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult employee relations issue you have ever encountered and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What type of management style do you prefer?   Answer Question

Worked for TD Banknorth? Contribute to the Community!