Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TD Canada Trust
- Customer Service Representative (41)
- Financial Service Representative (7)
- Financial Services Representative (6)
- Customer Services Representative (4)
- Customer Service Representative Td Canada Trust (3)
- Manager Customer Service (3)
- Teller (3)
- Financial Advisor (2)
- Telephone Banking Specialist (2)
- Credit Administration Officer (1)
- Mobile Mortgage Specialist (1)
- Easyline Specialist (1)
- Manager (1)
- Associate (1)
- Branch Manager Trainee (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Credit Analyst (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Small Business Specialist (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Senior Java Developer (1)
- BI Team Manager (1)
Manager Customer Service Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at TD Canada Trust in August 2013.
It is usually a structured interview, but may also be a phone interview. There are usually five questions which are mostly behavioural (what you've done in the past), and some times situational,( a description of what u would do in a specific situation) For this role, questions are related to people management and customer service.
- Because td is dedicated to amazing customer service, the applicant will wanted many examples of where they went above and beyond for a client. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for TD Canada Trust
Manager Customer Service InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at TD Canada Trust in July 2013.
Interview by manager and your partner Manager customer service
- Did you do your research of our branch? What did you learn? Answer Question
Manager Customer Service InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at TD Canada Trust (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2008.
The position was an internal posting, I had worked for the company for 3 years wanted to try for the managerial position. I got the phone interview and in that section i was told i needed to go to the main branch for group interview in which i was interviewed by 3 HR people who asked variety of questions and they had a questioner that they were going from, they were mostly interested in my extra duties in my current position and what was setting me aside. the last interview was a few days later by the branch manager who was requesting the customer service manager. Overall everyone was very friendly and optimistic, and they said that they favor internal applicants.
Reasons for Declining
It was a position that was shared by the person hired and the one currently in the position but leaving for maternity leave. The posting was for a permanent position but the situation was unclear.