TE Connectivity

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2010.

Interview Details This opportunity was communicated through outside consultancy agency. The Interview was completed in a single round as the opening was urgently needed. The Interview was good & a technical one but in general TE deploys a 2 or 3 round of interview.

Interview Question – What is the reason behind looking for a change?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't expect too much & make sure to ask little on higher side so that it'll end-up somewhere round the expectation if they need you urgently.

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TE Connectivity in August 2013.

Interview Details First round will be telephonic interview by general HR, then general HR round in person,then BU HR and BU Manager round in person and finally general HR round for compensation and benefits.

Interview Question – Only work related questions and few of personal questions like - family details.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview Details Different levels of interviews
Internal as well as Global
Only after affirmation from all will we continue

Interview Question – Everything related to your earlier experience & knowledge on the position you are going for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Poor

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details three rounds of interview...basic technical questions ...hr is a lady ,,...try your best in impressing her.... just read strength of materials manufacturing process and thats it..confidence matters a lot .. give your best and your placed..

Interview Question – draw the life cycle chart.....   View Answer

GET Interview

GET
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2011.

Interview Details First we had technical interview which was easy if your basics were strong. On the ppt, the company was flexible regarding cutoff marks etc but no on compensation package. The interview basically was an HR interview in which they wanted to know me better about my hobbies etc. Not much technical questions were asked.

Interview Question – will you pursue higher studies ?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I got a better job.

Associate MIS Interview

Associate MIS

Interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview Details Technical Round with questions on logical thinking and Aptitude.
Typing test
Personal round

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2011.

Interview Details The hiring process is good.
The interview panels & process for each level is pre defined
For a certain level and above; the profile of interviewers are shared

Interview Question – It was a technical Question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was as per expectation andi I did not have to negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in July 2008.

Interview Details the Interview was good with the manager of the process and also with the Director of the Department.

Interview Questions

Treasury Interview

Treasury
Bangalore

The process took 1 week - interviewed at TE Connectivity in June 2008.

Interview Details Got a call from the HR about the opening in Treasury. When I came down for the interview there was a HR round after which I was put across to the Operations manager, who interviewd me and arranged for a call with the functional reporting manager. After this call, I was asked to go home. Next day I was asked to come for a panel discussion at which I was offered the job.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Electrical Engineering

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details I had an awesome interview experience which included both skype and phone interview.They were very patient to hear about my work and projects.Interview lasted for an hour.They even provided an opportunity to know in detail about their company and gave clear idea about my future tasks and goals of that position.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!