TE Connectivity

Project Manager

Interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview Details Different levels of interviews
Internal as well as Global
Only after affirmation from all will we continue

Interview Question – Everything related to your earlier experience & knowledge on the position you are going for   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Poor

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details three rounds of interview...basic technical questions ...hr is a lady ,,...try your best in impressing her.... just read strength of materials manufacturing process and thats it..confidence matters a lot .. give your best and your placed..

Interview Question – draw the life cycle chart.....   View Answer

GET Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in November 2011.

Interview Details First we had technical interview which was easy if your basics were strong. On the ppt, the company was flexible regarding cutoff marks etc but no on compensation package. The interview basically was an HR interview in which they wanted to know me better about my hobbies etc. Not much technical questions were asked.

Interview Question – will you pursue higher studies ?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I got a better job.

Associate MIS Interview

Interviewed at TE Connectivity

Interview Details Technical Round with questions on logical thinking and Aptitude.
Typing test
Personal round

Associate Manager Interview

Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at TE Connectivity in May 2011.

Interview Details The hiring process is good.
The interview panels & process for each level is pre defined
For a certain level and above; the profile of interviewers are shared

Interview Question – It was a technical Question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was as per expectation andi I did not have to negotiate

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in July 2008.

Interview Details the Interview was good with the manager of the process and also with the Director of the Department.

Interview Questions

Treasury Interview

Treasury
Bangalore

The process took 1 week - interviewed at TE Connectivity in June 2008.

Interview Details Got a call from the HR about the opening in Treasury. When I came down for the interview there was a HR round after which I was put across to the Operations manager, who interviewd me and arranged for a call with the functional reporting manager. After this call, I was asked to go home. Next day I was asked to come for a panel discussion at which I was offered the job.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Atlanta, GA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TE Connectivity in July 2012.

Interview Details Interview process was targeted selection, three interviews and offer extended

Interview Question – general questions, hours, expectactions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – sign on bonus of 10%

Marketing Strategist Interview

Raleigh, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview Details Started with a traditional phone interviews where they stressed low pay. However, the position sounded like a potential fit and I continued to live interviews. In peer interviews I learned that they usually hire from within and that they had a strong internal candidate.

By this point in the interview it seemed unlikely that they needed someone with my qualifications, so when very, very young HR managers showed up I asked all the traditional questions for practice- They were not able to answer the majority of my questions, but it was clear that they really were looking for cheap- no benefits that would have justified the low salary.

Overall they seemed friendly and might be a good 'lifetime' opportunity.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. In fact I was surprised at the lack of detail until I realized that this was a new role and they had very little experience with advanced marketing processes.   Answer Question

Customer Account Representative Interview

Shakopee, MN (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at TE Connectivity in April 2013.

Interview Details I met a senior manager at a job fair, had one interview and got called back for a 2nd and was offered a job.

Interview Question – "What do you think are the most important skills for you to be successful at this job" and "Where are your biggest weaknesses or concerns for handling this position if you were to be ooffered this position"   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at TE Connectivity

Worked for TE Connectivity? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TE Connectivity interview questions and advice. All 84 interview reviews are posted anonymously by TE Connectivity employees and interview candidates.