TEKsystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process was fast but as soon as you join, then you will be on your own. HR will never contact and there are very good chances that you will be asked to leave without any reason or compensation.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details There is no inter view from tek side.
Only the process will be held by the client.

Support Engineer Interview

Support Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2012.

Interview Details will have a client interview and if selected with client will have a offer letter in hand

Interview Question – interview process will be day to day work and previous experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Senior Security Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2012.

Interview Details Received call from recruiter based on resume on a job board. Resume presented to employer. Phone interview led to face-to-face, which resulted in hiring

Interview Question – What past experience matches up and makes you think you would be a good fit   Answer Question

Houston, TX (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Phone screen with regional recruiter. In-house interview with DBO (Director of Business Operations). Half-day job shadow interview with recruiters, AM's. Panel interview with 2 account managers. Pretty easy interviews however the panel was pretty grueling with them just trying to make you feel bad.

Interview Question – Tell me about the hardest time you've gone through in life and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. 30k base unless your in Cali or the East Coast.

Technical Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details The interview process was awesome and very interactive. Initial phone screen is very basic. If you pass that you go onto a one on one with the DBO. He digs into your background but the questions are pretty basic. Next comes the fun part, a half day shadow in the office. This is still an interview so act accordingly.

Interview Question – Hardest feedback you have ever given and recieved   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Greensboro, NC (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2014.

Interview Details The interview process with TEKsystems began by being contacted by one of their internal recruiters who had found my profile on LinkedIn. She scheduled an over the phone interview that she would conduct herself. I was asked to watch a few videos before the interview to get a better idea of the position and company culture. These videos were located on the company's main webpage. The interview was very painless and she was very personable. It focused largely on the position and how I felt my experience would contribute to the responsibilities. Afterwards she scheduled me for a face to face interview with the branch manager. Before the interview with the branch manager I was asked to contact two current employees and ask them a series of questions to gain a better idea about the position. The interview was conducted by the branch manager, an account manager, and a recruiter at the same time. I was asked to give my life story, beginning with birth. It was very personal and uncomfortable. We then discussed the position in more detail. It was made clear that traditional work weeks were considered 60-70 hours per week. I believe they could tell that those hours were beyond my expectations and within a few hours after the interview the branch manager contacted me to let me know that I did not get the job.

Interview Question – Several questions were very personal. For example, I was asked how I had paid for my masters degree which I answered but felt was very personal and irrelevant to the position. Many questions also revolved around sales techniques.   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Be yourself and know your stuff. Be confident in your abilities and what you want out of a job. The requiters will work with you to find that perfect job.

Interview Question – What are your greatest weaknesses   View Answer

Technical Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Started with a phone interview, pretty standard stuff, not too hard. Was forwarded to an in-person interview the next week with a branch manager. Also fairly standard with some of the same questions, but he was a little intense and really tried to delve into my answers. Definitely some "off-script" moments.

Interview Question – If I c alled your friend and/or old boss, what would they say is the best/worst thing about you? Similar to strengths/weakness question but framed differently.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter

I applied through college or university - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2014.

Interview Details I applied for the Sourcing Specialist position through Ryerson University. However, I got an interview for the Technical Recruiter instead because they had already hired someone internally for the Sourcing Specialist.

I got a reply within the week I applied. I had a phone interview that goes over the basics of the position and they really wanted to know more about me and if I fit within the organization.

Interview Question – Why do you want a career in sales?   Answer Question

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!