TEKsystems Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

The hiring and interview process was fast but as soon as you join, then you will be on your own. HR will never contact and there are very good chances that you will be asked to leave without any reason or compensation.

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

There is no inter view from tek side.
    Only the process will be held by the client.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2012.

will have a client interview and if selected with client will have a offer letter in hand

Interview Questions
    • interview process will be day to day work and previous experience   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2012.

Received call from recruiter based on resume on a job board. Resume presented to employer. Phone interview led to face-to-face, which resulted in hiring

Interview Questions
    • What past experience matches up and makes you think you would be a good fit   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

I was contacted only a day or two after applying for the position. The process consisted of phone and in person interviews. The questions seemed pretty basic, nothing too odd. Overall the process was fairly quick and easy.

Interview Questions
    I did not need to negotiate anything.

Contractor Interview

Always go through the motions of getting people into the system, but I never hear anything from them after that. I've dealt with them on and off for 15 years.

Many Different Positions In IT &/Or Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Omaha, NE (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at TEKsystems in May 2014.

Everyone I talked to in the office, was nice. The consultant was nice, but after months of looking for a job, my information has been dropped & haven't had any calls from them.

Interview Questions
    • How well do I work with different areas of IT?   View Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

The corporate recruiters are very friendly and want to know mostly about your personal life. They do focus on your career and education, but seem very rigid and not flexible on understanding different types of backgrounds and job history. They seem to hate job hopping, but some industries, that is the norm and the TEK recruiters dont seem to understand that not everyone is the same and not every industry is the same. Some jobs it is bad to change, but every industry is different. I feel the recruiters are looking for a very particular type of person to be with their company. Not very open to all different types of qualified applicants, and this can be a negative thing for them and miss out on hiring a great recruiter for the company.

Be prepared as a recruiter to work very long hours sometimes, usually around 730am until 630 pm. Not the best career for a work life balance. I sort of felt like I was interviewing with robots though because they seem so cut and dry, its black or white. There is nothing in the middle or flexible with them.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were pretty straight forward, not hard.   View Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lincolnshire, IL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Lincolnshire, IL (US)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

The hiring process for this recruiter is very murky and they will not be straightforward with you at any time. I feel that they took me for a ride. I had a phone screening then a face to face interview. I was very optimistic that I made an excellent impression. The feedback they gave me did not make any sense, in fact it was ruled out by their own job description and what I heard by the lead network engineer. Either it wasn't a real job and just got paid to bring in candidates or there was some discrimination involved.

IT Position Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2014.

They did set up interviews for me but I felt that they really didn't have my qualifications at heart to find me a good fit. It seems this company is looking to fill positions that no one in their right mind would fill due to the low starting pay and or work environment.

Interview Questions

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!