TEKsystems

Updated 2 Mar 2015
Updated 2 Mar 2015

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

It was a part of campusing procedure. There was an apti round, a GD round, three technical interviews and one final HR interview, all in the same day. They looked for smartness in the candidates and their confidence. They asked basic questions on computer language proficiency. They also judged the candidate's instant thinking capabilities by asking random puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • Suppose you have a chessboard. The knight can move 2.5 places. Derive an algorithm to determine whether the knight can move to every square of the chessboard within 64 moves.   Answer Question
    • Describe data structures, basic logic behind different sorting techniques.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

first round was a written test with 4 sections , DI,Aptitude,verbal,programming .There were 60 questions to be solved in 60 mins.
    after it there was a G.D round then 2 technical interview followed by a HR interview.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

There is no inter view from tek side.
    Only the process will be held by the client.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

The hiring and interview process was fast but as soon as you join, then you will be on your own. HR will never contact and there are very good chances that you will be asked to leave without any reason or compensation.

Associate Test Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2013.

4 rounds of interview
    Written Test--Aptitude+Testing related multiple choice questions+Deriving scenarios based on the screenshot+questions related to the Defect tracking
    2 Technical rounds--in which questions related to SQL and testing were asked
    HR round

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in July 2012.

Received call from recruiter based on resume on a job board. Resume presented to employer. Phone interview led to face-to-face, which resulted in hiring

Interview Questions
    • What past experience matches up and makes you think you would be a good fit   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in February 2012.

will have a client interview and if selected with client will have a offer letter in hand

Interview Questions
    • interview process will be day to day work and previous experience   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at TEKsystems.

emailed with the HR recruiter, and had two separate phone calls with two recruiters. The interview process was very typical and they did not seem too interested in really getting to know me. I did not end up receiving a final interview in person. The benefits and company culture seemed satisfactory. They have many offices around the country and I was most interested in Orlando or the Raleigh Durham research triangle area.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

standard sit down interview. Asked many different questions about the company and what I knew about it. Also asked about my past history with jobs as well as with school. Asked about what I had heard about the company as well.

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems.

You are brought into a room with one person conducting the interview and another individual observing and asking a series of questions pertaining to the job you are applying for like any other interview. Nothing felt forced.

Interview Questions
    • Asked questions about previous employment and relevant work experience.   View Answer