TEKsystems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

Interview Details The hiring and interview process was fast but as soon as you join, then you will be on your own. HR will never contact and there are very good chances that you will be asked to leave without any reason or compensation.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details There is no inter view from tek side.
Only the process will be held by the client.

Support Engineer Interview

Support Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TEKsystems in February 2012.

Interview Details will have a client interview and if selected with client will have a offer letter in hand

Interview Question – interview process will be day to day work and previous experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Senior Security Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2012.

Interview Details Received call from recruiter based on resume on a job board. Resume presented to employer. Phone interview led to face-to-face, which resulted in hiring

Interview Question – What past experience matches up and makes you think you would be a good fit   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Be yourself and know your stuff. Be confident in your abilities and what you want out of a job. The requiters will work with you to find that perfect job.

Interview Question – What are your greatest weaknesses   View Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied online and interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Started with a phone interview, pretty standard stuff, not too hard. Was forwarded to an in-person interview the next week with a branch manager. Also fairly standard with some of the same questions, but he was a little intense and really tried to delve into my answers. Definitely some "off-script" moments.

Interview Question – If I c alled your friend and/or old boss, what would they say is the best/worst thing about you? Similar to strengths/weakness question but framed differently.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

I applied through college or university - interviewed at TEKsystems in July 2014.

Interview Details I applied for the Sourcing Specialist position through Ryerson University. However, I got an interview for the Technical Recruiter instead because they had already hired someone internally for the Sourcing Specialist.

I got a reply within the week I applied. I had a phone interview that goes over the basics of the position and they really wanted to know more about me and if I fit within the organization.

Interview Question – Why do you want a career in sales?   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Technician
Metairie, LA (US)

I applied online and interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details The interview I attended was great they informed me of the things they do at tek systems but they failed to advise me of anything about the contractor needs of using personal vehicles and when I told them about it the first thing they said was of course you were instructed to use your personal vehicle lies lies lies

Business Process Consultant Interview

Business Process Consultant

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details Interviewed with the account manager. They seem to quite proficient in understanding my background. Got me an interview with the client. They try to close in on the rate and does not leave any room for negotiations.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TEKsystems.

Interview Details This is a multiple stage interview process. They initially begin with an Open House where you get a chance to meet with the recruiters, account managers and the director of business operations. It may seem like they are just being welcoming and friendly, this is the opportunity to show your communication skills. Meet as many people as you can, ask a lot of questions and be a leader of the conversation. This will put your name into their memories and they will remember you during their next meeting. Every business card that you receive, send a thank you email that includes a few questions. Make sure they are personalized and show you have an interest in sales and the company.

If you make a good impression there, you will be invited to a sit down interview with the DBO. This is a standard face to face interview, be confident and ask questions.

If you make a good impression in that interview, you will then be invited to attend a 1/2 Day interview. Ask a LOT of questions during this interview as this is your opportunity to discover how the company operates on a daily basis.

If you make another good impression, there will be a panel interview of all the account managers. This is a bit more intense and they will try to see how you handle hard-hitting questions about your experiences, background and desires. Make sure you emphasis that you want to work in sales.

Interview Question – What attracts you to sales?   View Answer

Worked for TEKsystems? Contribute to the Community!