TEKsystems

Updated 11 Dec 2014
Updated 11 Dec 2014

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

It was a part of campusing procedure. There was an apti round, a GD round, three technical interviews and one final HR interview, all in the same day. They looked for smartness in the candidates and their confidence. They asked basic questions on computer language proficiency. They also judged the candidate's instant thinking capabilities by asking random puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • Suppose you have a chessboard. The knight can move 2.5 places. Derive an algorithm to determine whether the knight can move to every square of the chessboard within 64 moves.   Answer Question
    • Describe data structures, basic logic behind different sorting techniques.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at TEKsystems in August 2014.

first round was a written test with 4 sections , DI,Aptitude,verbal,programming .There were 60 questions to be solved in 60 mins.
    after it there was a G.D round then 2 technical interview followed by a HR interview.

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems.

There is no inter view from tek side.
    Only the process will be held by the client.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in February 2014.

The hiring and interview process was fast but as soon as you join, then you will be on your own. HR will never contact and there are very good chances that you will be asked to leave without any reason or compensation.

Associate Test Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TEKsystems in May 2013.

4 rounds of interview
    Written Test--Aptitude+Testing related multiple choice questions+Deriving scenarios based on the screenshot+questions related to the Defect tracking
    2 Technical rounds--in which questions related to SQL and testing were asked
    HR round

Senior Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TEKsystems in July 2012.

Received call from recruiter based on resume on a job board. Resume presented to employer. Phone interview led to face-to-face, which resulted in hiring

Interview Questions
    • What past experience matches up and makes you think you would be a good fit   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TEKsystems in February 2012.

will have a client interview and if selected with client will have a offer letter in hand

Interview Questions
    • interview process will be day to day work and previous experience   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Business Operations Associate Interview

The process was simple and straight forward. Phone screen, 2 face to face interviews and a shadow. You interview with you Managers, a Senior manager, and a Regional Controller.

No negotiation

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online – interviewed at TEKsystems in December 2014.

After seeing a job posting on the TekSystems website i went ahead and submitted my resume. After that I was contacted by a recruiter. After several emails regarding this position we made plans for a meet and greet. Now, here is the thing, I am currently employed and looking for a higher paying job as I am making very little money at the moment. I spent money I didn't have and took time off work to make this meeting. When I get there they tell me the job is not going to happen and there are not any current jobs at the mmoment. I couldn't have been told this over the phone? Wtf. Thanks for wasting my time and money so you can pad your database. Never again.

Interview Questions
    • If I have worked with the clients systems before.   View Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Was not what I expected it to be.. I prepared myself for all the questions that were listed here through the other reviews and all I got asked was "Tell me about yourself" after the interviewer (director and executive account manager) told me about themselves. Then they went through my experience as an undergrad, which doesn't really relate to the field but they were cracking down on my experience and even asked me if I knew I wanted to do _____ in high school..which wasn't even necessary. They were rude and only care about what I majored in but not my skills. They also never followed up with me to tell me whether or not I got the position. They could have at least sent me a "no" and a thank you for your interest.