Tata Consultancy Services Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct 2014
2,233 Interview Reviews

2.8

Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Verbal Analysis test of 10 minutes where we had to write a mail.
    Technical interview- Just be confident with good communication skills and clear about your basic concepts
    HR interview- General questions about yourself, and about TCS

Fixed. No negotiation

ASE Interview

It was Campus Selection. There was 1 technical interview, 1 managerial interview and then followed by 1 HR interview. It was 1 day process and the results were also declared same day.

Interview Questions
    • how you use your analytical ability in your general life   Answer Question

SAE Interview

it was great we need to be confident enough to to answer them. they test our soft skills much more than our technical skills. they look at how is our attitude towards them and the company and do we actually have the potential to serve the company in the right way

Interview Questions
    • DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM DATA STRUCTURE DATA MINING JAVA   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer-trainee Interview

i was selected through campus process.general apti containing logical,quants.verbal test for 10 mins.should write min 50 words in it.it was very easy.then direct interview where my area of interest,basic c and c ++ questions are asked.

Interview Questions
    • nothing so difficult.tracking of daily news is neccessary   Answer Question
    good and safe place to work in :-)

Systems Engineer Interview

I got place through campus...once written is cleared by tough way then interview we can through it..its 3 member interview panel for me.. They will mainly focus on your communication and reasoning skills irrespective of technical skills.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

1.Aptitude Test
    2.TR & MR
    3.HR Round
    Aptitude test is easy,online test, 10 mins are given to write an e-mail on given topic,then 30 quant Questions 80 min.
    In TR basic technical questions are asked from C/C++,DBMS,OS etc
    IN HR standard questions are asked.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions and questions form your subjects are asked.   Answer Question

Assistant Systems ANalyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

First written(computer based test) here major filtering happens, and the Technical followed by HR. As i'm MBA graduate in technical round most of questions are on Supply chain Management and the interviewer is also has lot domain experience in that area He went to a greater extent where i'm unable to think a possible scenario and i tried and gave up He smiled and said even he didn't expected a correct answer from me. But he appreciated the way i approached the solution and it went on for more than 45min and i was confident on selection. Next they sent me for HR which is a namesake interview round where they ask you about location and shift constrains

Developer Interview

I have got the job from my college campus. This is a two stage process where first we had to pass the written examination which was mainly based on general non verbal questions.Then the selected candidates were to appear in an interview process

Software Engineer Interview

There were two interviewers. Since I had already cleared the cutoff marks required for technical and HR interview,I did not appear in the test.Many of my friends said that the test was easy.
    The technical interview started with the standard question : What is your favourite language ? I said java and they started asking the questions.One of the interviewers had a laptop and it seemed that he was looking for the questions on the internet.Questions covered OOP concepts,threading, exceptions and language fundamentals. Then they asked me about the projects I had done and I answered the questions with confidence.
    The HR interview was too easy.Weakness,strengths,relocations and reasons to hire were the main questions.

IT Analyst Interview

It was good and completed in one day. had 3 round of interview. First Round: was asked around 5-6 questions based on the work I did in my previous company. Second Round (manager round): four questions based on the work I did in my previous company. Third Round: HR round: why was I looking for a change and what was the expected compensation.