Tata Consultancy Services

Updated 29 Jan 2015
2,444 Interview Reviews

2.8

Assistant Software Engineer (ASE) Interview

came to campus, presentation of the workplace and job description and then direct interview of approximately 200 students. the interview were in 2 phases, HR and then technical, both for everybody and in random fashion.

ASE - Trainee Interview

Very easy and Healthy interview. As I'm from Computer Science Background the Interviewer Asked me to write some code for 2 logic and also some concepts in JAVA OOPS. He asked about Threading in Java also which i never expected as fresher.

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

I had attended the interview as part of campus recruitment, we had one technical round and an HR round , It was an overall pleasant experience , Basic questions on OOPS concept was asked ,

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Easy.If you are clear with the concepts,you will definitely get selected.Don't get nervous and make sure that you are not lying.The panel are really experienced people and will easily catch you if you lie!

Low salary

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

Campus Hiring at BVCOE, New Delhi.

Day 1- Aptitude and email writing. Apti was dificult as it contained questions from Arun Sharma but again we had 90 minutes of time so it was easy as we had time.

Day 2- Interview round. It was comparatively easy,

Interview Questions
    • If we don't give you Development work?   View Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Campus placement bacics questions prepare well with the basics and then make it through and ajsdfl; ksdgol ifjgioiofg sifdgifngi ifgif ifgins figni gihnfgi isfgifs gifn ifhrgisfh ifgiohsfiog isfhgiof g

OK

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

It was the college campus placement drive. I had online test and three face to face rounds. Online test was really good. Face to face rounds were also good. First it was technical round where they checked technical and analytic skills. Second round was mental reasoning round. Third was HR.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

1. Aptitude Test (English Comprehension in which a letter has to be written on a given situation + Quantitative) 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Interview
    * Very Nice Experience
    * Cordial Behavior of Interviewer

Interview Questions
    • 1. OOPS Concepts 2. Questions from Array 3. Database Schema Design 4. Basic logic implementation program   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Selection was done through campus recruitment.All the necessary documents were filled first.There were two rounds-Technical & Manager Round.Technical was littile bit difficult.Some concepts from network engineering and C++ were asked.MR was easy.Results were announced on the same day.

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

it took place in our college.first there was an aptitude test and then interview .Interview was mostly on my area of interest . Few HR questions are asked like "introduce your self".Totally it was friendly.

Interview Questions
    • being a mechanical engineer how will you fit in an it company?   Answer Question