Tata Consultancy Services

Updated 26 Nov 2014
2,321 Interview Reviews

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Applied through off campus.There were 3 rounds.written,technical and MR, and HR round.Written test was somewhat difficult.The remaining rounds were simple.basic questions were asked.Basic concepts on C and C++ were asked.mainly they asked about project done in college.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions on programming were simpe.They asked questions in depth regarding project.   Answer Question

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

Aptitude test followed by English test and Interview. I applied for EIS. Interview was formal and simple. The Interviewer asked me to solve a set of puzzles in front of him. They asked about my family background.

Software Engineer Interview

Four rounds of interview. two Technical followed with a managerial and HR round. You just have to be good with Basics. Be Confident and honest while answering. Be prepared for Standard set of HR questions like, Why do you want to join, what if other org pays more, etc

Assistant Systems Engineer Interview

first there was a 10 minute letter writing then there were a 80 min aptitude round which was based on complete mathematics and covered almost all the aptitude portion. then there were three interview rounds first round was of Technical, in which they ask me about c++ . then there were one H.R. round and then last one was managerial round.

Interview Questions
    • what is the SDLC ?then he asks me about steps of it?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tata Consultancy Services.

First telephonic interview for more 40 odd min, it will be followed by presentation in front of senior management. Topic will be given in advance and you need to prepare for a week.

Interview Questions
    • lot of questions on domain, var,fat tail curve,swap execution facility,collateral , initial margin   Answer Question

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

Stage 1- An online test of 95 minutes . In one section you have to write an email using some preset phrases in 10 minutes. After this there were multiple choice questions of LR and Quant.
    400 people sat for the test , they selected around 260 after this round.

Stage 2- 3 Rounds of interviews which were named Technical, Managerial and HR. They didn't ask anything related to c/c++. I was asked just a few questions about my projects and training. The rounds were named different just for the sake of it, they asked the same things more or less in all of them.
    Then ususal questions like why TCS, you should not join TCS , are you ok with the bond

They finally selected 149. They don't want smart people , some of my friends were rejected even though they were very good in coding and eventually got offers from better companies. They actually realise that they can't get an engineer for 3 lakhs

Interview Questions
    • No questions regarding programming or even related to my branch were asked.   Answer Question

I did't want to join the company but it was compulsory in my college to sit for it

Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee Interview

aptitiude,verbal to write email,technical round in which they covered basics of commuincations related,management and hr was for just name sake.aptitude was bit challenging,so be thorough with ur aptitude cracking skills i suggest.

good experience in a indian based mnc

Project Manager Interview

easy nothing to worry about..they wil take almoist all the students who appear.good place to work for.one of the largest company in the world.first was an online test and an email test..almost all will b advanced.den a formal interview.stick to ur basics

Assistant Systems Engineer-Trainee In Grade Y Interview

1. Company criteria of Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation

2. Logical Aptitude test ( Eliminating Round)

3. Interview:
    a. Technical interview
    b. MR
    c. HR

Interview Questions
    • They give you various programming ques. Students from non-CS,IT branches need to brush up there data structures and C/C++ skills( or any other programming Language for that matter).   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I recruit through college campus So question was not too difficult. minimum percentage should be 60% through out the career. Other wise you wont be allowed to sit in the interview.