Teach for America
www.teachforamerica.org New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Teach for America Manager of Marketing and Online Operations Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager of Marketing and Online Operations Interview

New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Teach for America in August 2012.

Interview Details I applied through the TFA website, and was contacted 12 business days later for a phone interview. The phone interview went very well (lasted about an hour). I followed up with my interviewer twice over the next two weeks, but never received a response. Finally I emailed the generic HR representative who finally let me know the position had already been filled.

I do wish the woman I interviewed with would have let me know during the 2+ weeks after our conversation the position had already been filled.

Interview Question – Several questions surrounding the TFA values, and which ones I personally identified with, etc. The one question that threw me was where else am I applying for jobs (because I had just started the job search). The interviewer did make it clear the salary range, and that there would be no room for negotiation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Teach for America

Worked for Teach for America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teach for America Manager of Marketing and Online Operations interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Teach for America employees and interview candidates.