Teach for America

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Teaching
City of London, England (UK)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Teach for America in April 2009.

Interview Details i just send them my cv and they mail me back for online interview

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – i was not in the condition to move on the time.

Teaching

The process took a day - interviewed at Teach for America in February 2011.

Interview Details The telephone interview mainly focused on leadership roles I had in the past and challenges that I had to overcome.

Interview Question – None. The questions were expected. This is not a trick interview!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Teaching

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Teach for America in February 2010.

Interview Details Phone interview was about 30 min of typical interview questions. I had to read two articles to prepare, but I wasn't asked anything about them specifically- just what I thought in general. The interviewer was a very nice Teach For America recruiter (some other interviewers are TFA alums). I was asked about challenges I've overcome, etc.

Interview Questions

Worked for Teach for America? Contribute to the Community!