TeleTech

78 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Uniontown, PA (US)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in October 2010.

Interview Details You could've been drunk and high and still got hired. They honestly made a huge mistake and hired a bunch of Uniontown people without checking their DOB or background, which led to mass transfers, over-staffing of other projects to point that they tanked. Getting hired here is easier than joining the army. Honestly, they once hired a blind man and didn't know he was blind until they sat him down at a computer. Now he cleans the men's room. Tell Hank, Slim Jim said hey if your going in for an interview and just so happen to need to use the men's room.

Interview Question – None. They are like the U.S. Army just looking for bodies to throw at a problem. You will be assigned a number.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None they tell you what your paid.

Englewood, CO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech.

Interview Details Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Question – None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in June 2014.

Interview Details Scheduled for an interview that day. Online registration then after that wait for your name to be called for your initial assessment, i didn't make it to the next step because when the HR asked me what position did i apply i said CSR-NON voice, then the HR said they don't haven non voice account fo CSR,i was like ooh really?in my head.then why did the HR who conducted a phone interview didn't tell me that. i should've just find another company.I really hate when they just want people to come in to their recruitment office, what a waste of time.

Very Easy Interview

Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Interview Details Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Question – How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in August 2011.

Interview Details There's two interviews that cover background experiences, hypothetical situations, as well as why you're interested in the company. The interviews are conducted by supervisors. There are skills test that you take on the computer that assess personality as well as simulation.

Interview Question – There weren't any surprise questions. Most everything you'll be asked deals with either hypothetical situations or past situations at previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Lorain, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TeleTech in April 2012.

Interview Details Hiring process consisted of hands on computer and phone, some phones and the usual inter view questions. Not a hard process.

Interview Question – The questions were average interview questions, what did you know about the company, how did you hear about the job.   View Answer

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TeleTech in January 2013.

Interview Details Phone interview and hired by phone

Interview Question – What do you add to,our'organization   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative
Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TeleTech in February 2012.

Interview Details I look for a bilingual job, I had not experience at all. I found the link of TeleTechJobs.com where I could apply directly. I received a call right next day from TeleTech telling me that I was eligible for getting a job. I went to the site and made some tests that took me about two hours. The greatest thing was that after those tests I was signing my contract to become an official member of TeleTech.

Interview Question – Where did you learn to speak English?   Answer Question

Charlotte, NC (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in September 2013.

Interview Details There are two phone interviews after initial online assessment. On the 2nd interview they offer you a training opportunity. Once in training you have about three weeks to manage all the system required for the position. This a contract company so position is not secure.

Interview Question – How would handle an irate customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Signed a disclosure statement that said you cannot receive unemployment. Also the policy regarding separation from employment for either employee or employer can happen without notice.

Customer Service Representative
Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TeleTech in February 2014.

Interview Details First contact through email, I was asked why I intended to apply for the job and I was given a brief description of the job and the salary

Interview Question – Usual STAR questions, interview was very friendly with two person. It didn't last more than 30 minutes. They were really easy going and I found the whole process really easy. No hard or unexpected questions, just a regular customer service interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got an higher offer from another employer. I was really sorry I had to decline their offer. It felt like a good company to work in.

Worked for TeleTech? Contribute to the Community!