TeleTech

Updated 16 Nov 2014

2.4

84 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA (US)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinsville, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in November 2014.

I like that TT tests you thoroughly and doesn't ask for specific work history. Tech support was great and flexible when my system didn't meet one spec. They were responsive when I could not book a schedule time because none was listed on the link.

Interview Questions
  • I got two emails saying TT thought I was not interested because I had not scheduled a telephone interview yet. There were no times listed available! I was told to keep checking the link. Within two days I found an appointment.   Answer Question
I think I will accept. I negotiate this Monday. I have an offer from Sypes Home as well. Right now I'm leaning towards TT because of the nice people in tech support.

Other Interview Reviews for TeleTech

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in August 2014.

Online app and assessments, then automated phone interview, then human phone interview. Next step is filling out my preemployment paperwork and accepting the job offer in person. Extremely easy process. The questions for the automated interview were given ahead of time, and the human phone interview covered similar questions.

Interview Questions
    • What can you tell me about SIM cards, Bluetooth, wifi, and two other things. Not challenging, just unexpected.   Answer Question
    No, preset amount.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech.

Its a group interview over the phone with about 3-4 team leads and anywhere to 20-30 other people if they don't drop the call. They split you in groups and give you situation and basically ask how would you handle it. After that one person from each group gives their group to everyone on the line. It's a simple process just make sure you contribute to the discussion because they are listening.

Interview Questions
    • None everything is done as a group so if you can't think of the right words to say 9 times out of 10 someone else will and just add on to it   Answer Question
    After the interview you receive an invitation to register for training and the job pretty much takes off from there

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL (US)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in July 2014.

You are emailed an application, you fill it out and they send you several job assessment tests, if you pass then you are scheduled for a drug test, then you are called and scheduled for a job tour, and scheduled for training.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paducah, KY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in July 2014.

Submitted my application and went through an online assessment, answered recorded messages on the phone, went to a group session where everyone there was promptly offered a job. Had to pass a background check and submit to a drug screening.

They offered everyone at the session a job, and I signed a paper and provided them with the necessary information.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at TeleTech in June 2014.

Scheduled for an interview that day. Online registration then after that wait for your name to be called for your initial assessment, i didn't make it to the next step because when the HR asked me what position did i apply i said CSR-NON voice, then the HR said they don't haven non voice account fo CSR,i was like ooh really?in my head.then why did the HR who conducted a phone interview didn't tell me that. i should've just find another company.I really hate when they just want people to come in to their recruitment office, what a waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at TeleTech in May 2014.

Had to fill out an online assessment that took about one hour. Pretty typical and easy. Went in for a job fair interview. The person giving the interview was very kind and knowledgeable about the job. I was hired on the spot and sent for my drug test. I start tomorrow.

Interview Questions
    • How to make a customer happy when what they want conflicts with company policy.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Starting pay 9.50 an hour. 600 sign on bonus.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in February 2014.

First contact through email, I was asked why I intended to apply for the job and I was given a brief description of the job and the salary

Interview Questions
    • Usual STAR questions, interview was very friendly with two person. It didn't last more than 30 minutes. They were really easy going and I found the whole process really easy. No hard or unexpected questions, just a regular customer service interview.   Answer Question

I got an higher offer from another employer. I was really sorry I had to decline their offer. It felt like a good company to work in.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at TeleTech in January 2014.

I walked-in at TeleTech-Ayala recruitment hub. First process is initial int. with HR, then series of assessments(basic comp.knowledge, internet, english comm.,etc), call simulation. After the call simulation, I was informed that I passed and they are endorsing me for TSR position

Interview Questions
    • Regarding the Call Simulation. Why did I offer what I offered to the customer.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TeleTech in October 2013.

everything is done over the phone or internet

You get to work from the comfort of your home