Terex

2.9

BI Cognos Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Terex in June 2014.

I was told that I got selected and they took all my documents and after a month simply informed that position is on hold, Pathetic company , that I got back to them asking why the offer is not released even after documents are taken, They simply told its on hold

Sales Engineer Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Terex.

face to face interview in Hyderabad with the district sales manager head

Interview Questions
    • being an engineer how could you manage this marketing job   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Terex in July 2014.

One phone interview with the recruiter who asked standard questions for example tell me about yourself, why are you looking for the job, why you would like to work for this company, give brief example of prior work experience related to the stated position requirement, what are your strengths and weaknesses. Also asked about what was my salary at the last job and my expectations.

Lean Workshop Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lansing, MI (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI (US)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Terex in January 2010.

Went well got the job, they sent me to a clinic for a physical, the clinic was closed. Didn't believe me and tried calling the clinic. No answer, surprise! Went back the next week to complete the process. 60 mile drive!

HSE Specialist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Terex in September 2013.

Initial interviews conducted by a recruiting firm. Slow to respond initially and I believe that the initial phone interview phase was the longest wait. After the initial "weeding" out process things went fairly quickly. I was asked to come to the local site and have an interview. It was a panel interview with the hiring manager and some HR folks. I was asked about my experience, asked about specific examples, and asked a few "routine" questions about EHS people in the field should know.

Not bad, tried to lowball somewhat on salary. In the end I got what I was asking.

Manufacturing Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redmond, WA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Terex in May 2014.

I applied through the Terex website and over a month later a representative from the HR department called me and wanted to set up an in-person interview. The interview was set for 11am and everyone was right on time. For my interview it was a team of 3 employees and they were all very personable and not intimidating at all. All they asked me was to take them through my resume and then they based their questions off what I said.

At this time I have not been offered the position but only 3 days have passed since the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions came directly from what I said about my resume, so know yours front to back and be prepared to talk in depth about your projects, ect.   Answer Question

Engineering Manager Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. Had two interviews. Both were relatively informal. I initially met with the hiring manager. During the second interview, I met with some of the additional staff. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was... When you get the newspaper, what section do you read first?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

It took about 3 weeks for process. I applied through a on-line job posting and the recruiter called me the next day. Interview is easy, one to one on-site interview, asked about some none technical questions and some personality questions. I got the offer 2 weeks after the interview.

Administration Manager & Marketing Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Terex.

Pretty easy

Fine

Emplyee Interview

Had 3 interviews laasting about an hou each

Had a better offer

Worked for Terex? Contribute to the Community!