The Hartford Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at The Hartford.

The interview process is by far the best interview process I have ever endured. The follow up is incredible and no stone is left unturned. They immediately answered phone calls, emails and were very accommodating to my schedule. The recruiter was on time with her paperwork and the HR department called at the exact time we agreed on for the phone interviews. Once at the interview site, the two people I interviewed with were friendly, responsive and non-condescending. This interview process was a welcome change from many of the others. I had several offers on the table, and although The Hartford wasn't the best of them, the people who I met throughout the process made the difference and ultimately made The Hartford the choice for my employment. Five stars to The Hartford!

Interview Questions
  • There was no difficult or unexpected question?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Pretty straight forward. Typical interview for sales position. Three rounds.

Worked for The Hartford? Contribute to the Community!