Citi
3.1 of 5 1,837 reviews
www.citigroup.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Citi Sales and Trading Summer Internship Interview Question (student candidate)

I interviewed in Charlottesville, VA and was asked:
"The most difficult questions for me was when he asked to expand on the stocks that I would buy or decide and then the details of how each currency related to the dollar. I am not in our undergraduate business school so a lot of these questions I didn't quite know the answer to as I do not follow the markets everyday. Make sure if you are going into a sales and trading interview, know the ins and outs of the market not only today but what they are projected to be in the next year to 10 years."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sales and Trading Summer Internship Interview Review - one of 652 Citi Interview Reviews

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Citi – Why Work for Us?

​​Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Tags are like keywords, helping to categorise interview questions that have something in common.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citi interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Citi employees and interview candidates.