Thomson Reuters

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
Bangkok (Thailand)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview Details Got job referral from my friend. Submit my resume though my friend. Get phone call interview from HR in English. Take a test and HR interview at the same day. And after a week get interview with team member.

Interview Question – Technical test was so hard and have very little time to think about the answer. Then don't worry just do your best.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'm not negotiation. The company have their standard for each position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Quality Assurance Engineer
New York, NY (US)

I applied online and the process took 10 months - interviewed at Thomson Reuters.

Interview Details Long process from start to finish. Interview is very behavioral

Interview Question – you have to take a test, writing a test plan based on a stupid story   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Thomson Reuters

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters Quality Assurance Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees and interview candidates.