Time Warner Cable

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Installer Interview

Installer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in March 2011.

Interview Details Went to Career Fair, Interviewed with HR Rep,Then was interviewed by 2 Tech/Ops Managers.asked simple questions on my background and skills.Was called a week later with offer.

Interview Question – What qualities do you feel that you have that would make you a good fit with our company?   Answer Question

Installer Interview

Installer
Findlay, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in April 2008.

Interview Details I spoke to a supervisor. He asked me about previous experience I have had with other cable installation jobs. Another supervisor joined us and she also asked some questions. I believe a few days later they called me and asked if I could get a drug screening done. A few days after that I got a call to come back in and they made me an offer. I accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a situation where you had a problem you had to solve that was not what you expected? How did you resolve it? and Why did you resolve it in that manner?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At the time I was thankful to get the chance to work for them again. I had worked for them in another state, and after moving to this area I needed the job, I knew the job, and the price they offered was what I expected.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!