Time Warner Cable

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Installer Interview

Installer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in March 2011.

Interview Details Went to Career Fair, Interviewed with HR Rep,Then was interviewed by 2 Tech/Ops Managers.asked simple questions on my background and skills.Was called a week later with offer.

Interview Question – What qualities do you feel that you have that would make you a good fit with our company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Installer Interview

Findlay, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in April 2008.

Interview Details I spoke to a supervisor. He asked me about previous experience I have had with other cable installation jobs. Another supervisor joined us and she also asked some questions. I believe a few days later they called me and asked if I could get a drug screening done. A few days after that I got a call to come back in and they made me an offer. I accepted the offer.

Interview Question – Have you ever had a situation where you had a problem you had to solve that was not what you expected? How did you resolve it? and Why did you resolve it in that manner?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – At the time I was thankful to get the chance to work for them again. I had worked for them in another state, and after moving to this area I needed the job, I knew the job, and the price they offered was what I expected.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Warner Cable

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable Installer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees and interview candidates.