Time Warner Interview Questions

2.7

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner in September 2010.

- Excel & VBA Test
    - Aptitude Test
    - Manager round
    - Senior Manager round
    - Client round

Interview Questions
    • - Why do you want to join?
      - Why did you leave?
      - Statistics based questions?
        View Answer
    None.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Time Warner.

The company is very cordial , the interview normally take a while as things are dependent on US managers. the hiring process was simple.
    they keep you in the dark though for a long period of time so you need to keep other options open

Interview Questions
    • I didnt find any, but thats for my role I wouldnt know about the others.   Answer Question
    Company pays well, but a little negotiations wont hurt.

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner in June 2010.

I found this position online and was excited because I had relevant magazine publishing experience. The HR person was very upbeat and positive. The scheduled an interview and when I got there I found that it was only more HR I was meeting with. The HR interview process was extensive. Thought it went well, next step was to meet with magazine business lead.

Interview Questions
    • Publishing questions as related to IT printing process   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Time Warner in September 2013.

Very friendly interviews. Had first round with a manager in the group followed by several with other managers/directors followed by a lunch with what would be my peers. Mostly the interview was a description of what I've done with work/school and where my interests lie. Also touched on why Time Warner and what I can bring to the table that others might not.

Interview Questions
    • Not much in the way of unexpected questions. Had the typical "hard to answer" one of what is your greatest weakness but had practiced what I would say in that instance and came away feeling great about it.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner in July 2010.

I was brought in through a senior executive at Time Warner to interview for this position. There was an initial phone interview and email screening before I was brought in to interview with 5 people. I met people at every level of the organization who were cordial. They asked about my experience but were also looking to see a culture fit.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had any experience developing content for a state-of-the art building?   Answer Question

College Associate Program Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner.

I first had a phone interview with human resources as an initial screening process. She then forwarded my resume to the director of the Media Lab. Entire process took about three weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were behavior- what type of marketing/customer service related experiences do I have. Others were more knowledge based regarding the Media Lab itself. There weren't really any curveballs.   Answer Question

Digital Analytics Intern Interview

Interviewed with HR and then the VP. Pretty straightforward.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Pittsburg, PA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Pittsburg, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Time Warner in September 2010.

3 interview process plus 1 field day

Direct Sales Representative (IH) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  College Park, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner in October 2013.

Probably the worst interview I have ever been on. The "recruiter" contacted me about a month after I had applied for a different position with the company. She emailed and called several times and explained to me that I had a good background for the job due to my previous alarm tech experience. I had to take 2 buses and a train over to College Park, Queens, and take off from my hourly paid job, for the interview.
       The interview was supposed to start at 1:30 pm. I got there at 1:00 pm and did not get interviewed until 3:30 pm. The "recruiter" had walked passed me and the other candidate at least a dozen times. We signed in, etc...
       The interview lasted 5 minutes and all they did was rudely explain to me how unqualified I was for the job.
      Why did they ask me in?

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. It's a sales job for alarm systems. They don't care if you know anything about alarms.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Time Warner in November 2011.

I had a phone interview and questionaire. The interview was easy.I met with 5 people asking me personality questions then they made the decision to hire me..Took a drug test and background screen.

Interview Questions

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!