Time Warner

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner in September 2010.

Interview Details - Excel & VBA Test
- Aptitude Test
- Manager round
- Senior Manager round
- Client round

Interview Question – - Why do you want to join?
- Why did you leave?
- Statistics based questions?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – None.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Time Warner.

Interview Details The company is very cordial , the interview normally take a while as things are dependent on US managers. the hiring process was simple.
they keep you in the dark though for a long period of time so you need to keep other options open

Interview Question – I didnt find any, but thats for my role I wouldnt know about the others.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Company pays well, but a little negotiations wont hurt.

Internal Audit Interview

Internal Audit

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Time Warner in September 2013.

Interview Details Very friendly interviews. Had first round with a manager in the group followed by several with other managers/directors followed by a lunch with what would be my peers. Mostly the interview was a description of what I've done with work/school and where my interests lie. Also touched on why Time Warner and what I can bring to the table that others might not.

Interview Question – Not much in the way of unexpected questions. Had the typical "hard to answer" one of what is your greatest weakness but had practiced what I would say in that instance and came away feeling great about it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Director Interview

Director
New York, NY (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner in July 2010.

Interview Details I was brought in through a senior executive at Time Warner to interview for this position. There was an initial phone interview and email screening before I was brought in to interview with 5 people. I met people at every level of the organization who were cordial. They asked about my experience but were also looking to see a culture fit.

Interview Question – Have you had any experience developing content for a state-of-the art building?   Answer Question

College Associate Program Interview

College Associate Program

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner.

Interview Details I first had a phone interview with human resources as an initial screening process. She then forwarded my resume to the director of the Media Lab. Entire process took about three weeks.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were behavior- what type of marketing/customer service related experiences do I have. Others were more knowledge based regarding the Media Lab itself. There weren't really any curveballs.   Answer Question

Digital Analytics Intern Interview

Digital Analytics Intern

Interviewed at Time Warner

Interview Details Interviewed with HR and then the VP. Pretty straightforward.

Interview Question – Why this job?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
West Pittsburg, PA (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Time Warner in September 2010.

Interview Details 3 interview process plus 1 field day

Interview Question – Where do I see myself in 5 years   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Direct Sales Representative (IH) Interview

Direct Sales Representative (IH)
College Park, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner in October 2013.

Interview Details Probably the worst interview I have ever been on. The "recruiter" contacted me about a month after I had applied for a different position with the company. She emailed and called several times and explained to me that I had a good background for the job due to my previous alarm tech experience. I had to take 2 buses and a train over to College Park, Queens, and take off from my hourly paid job, for the interview.
   The interview was supposed to start at 1:30 pm. I got there at 1:00 pm and did not get interviewed until 3:30 pm. The "recruiter" had walked passed me and the other candidate at least a dozen times. We signed in, etc...
   The interview lasted 5 minutes and all they did was rudely explain to me how unqualified I was for the job.
  Why did they ask me in?

Interview Question – No difficult questions. It's a sales job for alarm systems. They don't care if you know anything about alarms.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Time Warner in November 2011.

Interview Details I had a phone interview and questionaire. The interview was easy.I met with 5 people asking me personality questions then they made the decision to hire me..Took a drug test and background screen.

Interview Question – What do you like about sales.   View Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Accounting Manager
New York, NY (US)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Time Warner in January 2012.

Interview Details Process began with a 30 minute phone screen with HR. Got a call the next week to schedule the in person interview with the group. Had a full day of interviews with 4 team members -Managers -Director.

Interview question consisted of some technical questions and then behavioral questions:

Walk me through your resume and highlight the relevant areas that should be brought to my attention as it pertains to the job description
Have you created an audit work program from scratch and what did that entail
How did you deal with conflict with clients and with your team
Why are you interested in our company and why do you want to leave yours
Why do you think that you will be a good fit here
Describe a time that you had a set back at work and how did you overcome it
What will you differently if you have those same issues now that you have the benefit of hindsight

Interview Questions

• walk me through the process of conducting a risk assessment as well as planning an audit from start to completion   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work for us and also leave your firm   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No, was told there was no room for negotiation, however before formal offer was given, HR requested to know what range i was looking for. The low end of the range was offered....however important to note that a request for current salary was not made

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!