Timken Interview Questions

Updated Sep 16, 2014

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Timken.

very easy had two rounds, one technical and one manger round with HR. Manager Round was little tricky.
    In Technical Interview they have asked very basic questions and more syntax related questions and day to day work related questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

1st round telephonic and 2nd round face to face.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Timken in December 2012.

1. Aptitude
    2. GD
    3. technical round 1
    4. technical round 2
    5. Interview with Directors

Interview Questions
    • Questions were asked on sql queries, oops, javaScript methods, network concepts and .net   Answer Question

Program Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Timken in August 2008.

The hiring process is initiated by HR reprentative by informing the candidate about getting shortlisted for job position and confirming the date of interview. Interview process may be divided in two or three phases depending on job position. There will be Technical, HR and Manager rounds which can happen in a single/multiple day. Technical rounds are very important. Depending on the performance in this round the candidate will be called for other rounds. In Techical round candidate should try to be as precise as possible.

Interview Questions
    • How do you work with a manager who can be very demanding?   Answer Question

Program Member - SAP Basis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Timken in November 2009.

When any technical questions are asked please answer to the point and don't go on beating around the bush.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate if only if required.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Timken.

I talked to Timken's HR during campus career fair. The trick to get their interview is doing company research. As long as you knows what this company is working on and what their products are. You are probably gonna be scheduled an interview immediately.

Interview Questions
    • there is no tricky question for the first round interview. they are all general behavior questions   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Timken in November 2013.

In November, The Timken Company visited my college for on-campus interviews and I had a pleasant interview. Within one week, I advanced to second round interviews with 3 associates at Timken's headquarters. Shortly after, I was offered a summer internship. Overall, I had a positive experience with The Timken Company. Great company and great people!

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Timken.

first a phone interview
    second a face to face interview with the hiring manager after app 2 weeks, quite a friendly manager I may say, too bad he left in the meantime
    in 3 weeks the offer - take it or leave it

take it or leave it

Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Timken in June 2011.

It takes a while after the initial interview, just like any other company, before they call you. Then, everything goes easy but they will check everything on you including your references, your background and your medical history plus the drug screen process. The whole thing will take about one week, and you'll need to keep communicating with them during the whole process, just in case they can't contact your ex-employers, or your references. They will find out if you lied in the application, but if everything checks out okay, you've got the job. Good Company.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding the particular job: Explain to me how you would accomplish this specific task and how long it would take me to finish?   View Answer

Senior IT Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, OH (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH (US)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Timken in June 2012.

There was a short phone interview

There was no negotiation

Worked for Timken? Contribute to the Community!