Title Resource Group

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Processor/Closer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Title Resource Group in January 2013.

Interview Details I interviewed with 4 people over a 3 month period. In each interview my salary expectations were made clear and discussed at length. Finally received an offer that was much lower than I had indicated I would accept and was unable to get them to negotiate much at all. I feel like I wasted a lot of time. Despite this I accepted the offer, but I have continued to look for something more challenging that pays more.

Interview Question – Are you an artistic person?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them what I wanted, which they already knew, they asked what the lowest I could possbly accept would be and then they offered me about $10k less than that and told me to take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Title Resource Group in June 2010.

Interview Details No follow up calls were returned

Interview Question – What's your management style?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Title Resource Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Title Resource Group interview questions and advice. All interview reviews are posted anonymously by Title Resource Group employees and interview candidates.