Title Resource Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Title Resource Group

Processor/Closer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Title Resource Group in January 2013.

I interviewed with 4 people over a 3 month period. In each interview my salary expectations were made clear and discussed at length. Finally received an offer that was much lower than I had indicated I would accept and was unable to get them to negotiate much at all. I feel like I wasted a lot of time. Despite this I accepted the offer, but I have continued to look for something more challenging that pays more.

Interview Questions
    I told them what I wanted, which they already knew, they asked what the lowest I could possbly accept would be and then they offered me about $10k less than that and told me to take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Title Resource Group in June 2010.

No follow up calls were returned

Interview Questions