Towers Watson Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Applied through on campus recruiting. Scheduled interview on campus. 2 interviewers, mostly basic behavioral questions. Why do you want to be an actuary? Describe what an actuary does in your own words. Why consulting vs. insurance? Progress with actuarial exams and future plans for actuarial exams. What was a time you had to compromise, etc.

Other Interview Reviews for Towers Watson

Intern Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Full day (6 Interviews) interviewing process with computer assessment. All staff was incredibly friendly

Interview Questions
    • What would I contribute that no other candidate had to offer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Thorough selection process - kind interviewers.

Telephone interview was as predicted but questions overlapped with the application contents.

The call back after the telephone interview was disappointing. It was arranged by someone in a different branch. The interview information given on the phone was vague but detailed information was promised in the confirmation email - which arrived 2-3 days later after I called the office about it a day before the interview.

The face to face interview was relatively informal. Comforting atmosphere but the questions seemed to be improvised (something I didn't expect).

Interview Questions
    • What was the most challenging part about settling in at school?   Answer Question

Phone Interview
    A few motivational questions
    - Why Towers Watson, plans for future, why consultancy etc.
    A few competency questions
    - Teamworking, improving a process, etc.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

interviewed at Towers Watson in October 2012.

Applied via university career website, then received an interview on campus. The interview process was smooth, and I had a great time talking to an ex-intern-now-full-time employee. However, here would be some more room for improvements. Besides on having a conversation going, there would be better to drive each session by specific topics. I like the working environment at Towers Watson, so I wished the interviewer would bring that atmosphere, or more likely the spirit, into the conversation. I believed that an interview should be each party mutually presenting their interests and working on the subject with efforts of both.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with your free time?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Towers Watson.

The recruitment officer was very friendly. Telephone interview was mainly about why you applied for the role and why TW

Interview Questions
    Preparing for final interview...

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!