Travelers Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Interview

Operations
Richmond, VA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Travelers Companies in January 2013.

Interview Details Easy interview process. Initial phone screen with recruiter, then onsite interview with unit manager and then claim center vice president. Interview with unit manager is very automated with him or her reading and asking questions from booklet. Interview with vice president is more casual but alot tougher. Come well prepared.

Interview Question – Nothing unsual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No room to negotiate

Claims Representative Interview

Claims Representative
Richardson, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies in November 2013.

Interview Details The initial phone interview takes at least 30 minutes. They ask very detailed questions and want to know what definitions of insurance terms you know. Then you spend 4 hours taking several tests.

Interview Question – All of their questions are situational. It just depends on your experience.   Answer Question

Account Manager - Select Plus Interview

Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies in September 2010.

Interview Details Two interview sessions: The first was with the hiring/underwriting manager. The second meeting included senior management and marketing staff.

Interview Question – I don't recall many specific questions that might concern my technical expertise. Most of the conversation was aimed at discussing the high volume of workflow.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unemployed at the time, and accepted the offer.

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Douar Oulad Khalifa, Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz (Morocco)

I applied through other source - interviewed at Travelers Companies in February 2014.

Interview Details Moroccan Desert Trips Day tours produced a range of quality tours to enable you to select the type of tour youd like. However all of our tours are about you our client so if you have a specific requirement maybe youd prefer to arrive or leave at a different city to the one weve suggested or youd like to visit a particular place of interest, then let us know and we will arrange it for you

Interview Question – Moroccan Desert Trips Day tours produced a range of quality tours to enable you to select the type of tour youd like. However all of our tours are about you our client so if you have a specific requirement maybe youd prefer to arrive or leave at a different city to the one weve suggested or youd like to visit a particular place of interest, then let us know and we will arrange it for you   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview Details Applied online and heard from a recruiter at a career fair

Interview Question – HR technical questions   Answer Question

Property Adjuster Interview

Los Angeles, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview Details 1. Pre interview phone interview asking basic questions and behavioral questions. If you have claims experience then use it.
2. Aptitude test at the corporate office. Reading comprehension, math, behavioral, spelling, excel spreadsheet, and writing a bad newsletter.
3. Interview with unit manager pending.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

PPD Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview Details I was initially contacted through an e-mail and I gave the person who contacted me a few different times that I was available for a 30 minute phone interview. He asked me standard behavioral questions, like give me an example of a time you worked with a group, worked under high pressure, etc.

Interview Question – Asked me a scenario question about a new market for a new insurance product.   Answer Question

Auto Claims Analyst Interview

Orlando, FL (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Travelers Companies.

Interview Details testing then face to face

Interview Question – asked about employment history and customer service experience   View Answer

Auto Appraiser Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Travelers Companies in January 2012.

Interview Details first was a phone interview by your potential manger.
then it was a 3-4 person manager panel interview.
then it was a 2 persons HR management panel interview.
then they called to offer a position contingent on a drug test which u had to take within 48 hrs

Interview Question – they had several technical questions regarding estimatics   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non negotiable on salary.

Audit Reviewer Interview

Naperville, IL (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Travelers Companies in March 2010.

Interview Details I met with the unit manager and department lead. Both were very nice and professional.

Interview Question – Tell me what interests you about the job.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Travelers Companies