UBS Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at UBS in April 2010.

Generally 2 rounds of interviews happen.

Interview Questions
    • What are the challenges that you have faced in your current role?, What are your core strengths and weakness?   Answer Question
    On compensation

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

interviewed at UBS in July 2011.

There was a written exam quiet complex it had english as well as mant and economics.

Interview Questions
    • Inflation rate calculation in the exam. I was not prepared for that one.   Answer Question

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at UBS in September 2008.

the interview process was a bit lengthy but it was very pleasantly conducted by the HR and the team mates who were involved in the interview process. Face to face round was very energetically conducted. Everybody was helpful. Joint team work was shown throughout the process. Supportive leadership was seen rather than authoritative and that was the best part

Interview Questions
    • Try to implement your CAPM research project in the present trend of securities?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at UBS in November 2013.

The interviewer was very kind and he started friendly conversation first. I was the last one so he was exhausted however he asked very general questions such as "Tell me about yourself, What do you think about our company?, Which of your skills do you trust?"

Interview Questions
    • I was interviewing about leadership and he asked "Tell me one of your most difficult experience about leadership". What can I say about it? The people I managed or money? I humbled something but he didn't seem so pleased to my answer.   Answer Question

Client Advisor Assistant Interview

There was only one interview, with one MD and one ED. Interview was friendly, but it depends on who the interviewer is. Some prefer technical questions, some prefer culture fit questions. Networking and referral clinched the interview.

Interview Questions

Already took up another job. Offer took 2 months due to headcount issues.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at UBS in June 2012.

Make sure you are well prepared for the interview and know your resume top to bottom, It is a straight forward interview with someone on the team you are going for. Make sure you also are prepared to be in a serious environment and are looking to gain expereince from Financial Advisors, Managers

Senior Wealth Strategy Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at UBS.

Mostly driven by individual teams. I was recruited through my university. Members of the team flew out and interviewed me on campus and then flew me out to LA for a final round.

UBS Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS in April 2012.

Applied through university career services. Was put in touch with a client service representative who conducted a single phone interview. Interview consisted of a few fit questions - mainly why I was interested in the position, and what about my post experiences made me a good candidate for the position.

Network Associate Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at UBS.

Tiered interview process. Depending on the department you are in, 1) The first interview is personality based, 2) the second interview is technical 3) The third interview is background, drug testing, etc.

Interview Questions
    Offer, take it or leave it.

UBS Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at UBS.

I received an an interview through a referral at my college I am studying at. The first interview I had with UBS was just a phone screening. The second interview I had with UBS asked about what my goals were for my career in finance and why I wanted to be with Wealth Management at UBS.

Interview Questions
    The process took very long, I accepted the offer in early May and didn't start working until mid June.

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!