UBS

518 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at UBS in April 2010.

Interview Details Generally 2 rounds of interviews happen.

Interview Question – What are the challenges that you have faced in your current role?, What are your core strengths and weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – On compensation

Summer Analyst Interview

Summer Analyst
Mumbai

I interviewed at UBS in July 2011.

Interview Details There was a written exam quiet complex it had english as well as mant and economics.

Interview Question – Inflation rate calculation in the exam. I was not prepared for that one.   Answer Question

MBA Interview

MBA
Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at UBS in September 2008.

Interview Details the interview process was a bit lengthy but it was very pleasantly conducted by the HR and the team mates who were involved in the interview process. Face to face round was very energetically conducted. Everybody was helpful. Joint team work was shown throughout the process. Supportive leadership was seen rather than authoritative and that was the best part

Interview Question – Try to implement your CAPM research project in the present trend of securities?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS in July 2013.

Interview Details Had a conference call for about an hour with 2 future members of the team. Talked about me and them. They asked me question to test my knowledge and I asked them questions about what kind of job they are doing. Overall very friendly, but was a little problem with connection: I was in Russia, another person was in London and another person in Sydney (Australia).

Interview Question – There wa a multitasking question that was a bit tricky.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Strategist Interview

Strategist
New York, NY (US)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at UBS in September 2010.

Interview Details Hiring process is notoriously slow and a very frustrating process. So be prepared! You will have to go thru many interview rounds and meet many individuals, including those that are not well-prepared to interview ... and not so interested in being there.

Client Service Associate Interview

Client Service Associate
Irvine, CA (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in December 2013.

Interview Details There was hardly an interview process--I was recruited as an intern, then switched over to a full-time staff position.

The whole interview/hiring process took roughly a month and a half. The company moves at a glacial pace and doesn't care if you have impending deadlines (i.e., schools pressuring you to get authorization and proof of internship for class credit).

The questions they asked didn't really pertain to the job--I mostly ended up running the mail, grabbing morning coffee, making copies of meeting presentations. It was all very non-educational but at least I got paid $10/hr.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Difficult.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Weehawken, NJ (US)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at UBS in March 2013.

Interview Details Campus hiring.
First round: On campus interview conducted by MD. simple background question.
Evaluation Center: 5 interview + group interview.
  Interview: technical question. algorithm, coding, data structure, database (SQL), creative questions.

Interview Question – Group Interview: given 10MM, how to distribute into projects? Asked to rank projects and distribute capital to reach company goal.   View Answer

Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details Went through three rounds of interviews. HR was very friendly and accommodating. Hiring managers were not hard to talk to and easy going. Heard back within 2 days after the first interview. The second and third in person interview was further apart. Total time was about 2 months. Overall enjoyed the experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for UBS?   Answer Question

Wealth Strategy Associate Interview

Wealth Strategy Associate
Century City, CA (US)

I applied through another source - interviewed at UBS in March 2014.

Interview Details Be prepared to work with a recruiter who works with UBS, but not for them. Telephone interview process was initially difficult and tedious. I followed up regularly; however, very little communication from either UBS or the recruiter. In the end, I was strung along, only to not receive an interview.

UBS Wealth Management Intern Interview

UBS Wealth Management Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UBS.

Interview Details Visited campus and had 2 30 minute interviews. Both were pretty direct, a few technical questions but more fit questions, asking about past experiences. Made decisions that day which was nice to hear back.

Interview Question – Asked a lot about current events, know WSJ, what stocks are doing good and bad.   Answer Question

Worked for UBS? Contribute to the Community!