UBS

2.9

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

interviewed at UBS in July 2011.

There was a written exam quiet complex it had english as well as mant and economics.

Interview Questions
    • Inflation rate calculation in the exam. I was not prepared for that one.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at UBS in April 2010.

Generally 2 rounds of interviews happen.

Interview Questions
    • What are the challenges that you have faced in your current role?, What are your core strengths and weakness?   Answer Question
    On compensation

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at UBS in September 2008.

the interview process was a bit lengthy but it was very pleasantly conducted by the HR and the team mates who were involved in the interview process. Face to face round was very energetically conducted. Everybody was helpful. Joint team work was shown throughout the process. Supportive leadership was seen rather than authoritative and that was the best part

Interview Questions
    • Try to implement your CAPM research project in the present trend of securities?   Answer Question

Equity Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at UBS.

First give a behavioral interview and then process to an online test.The behavioral questions are about your basic mathematical intuition and may be give you a tiny case to solve. However, the online test seems very strict. I believed I finished them all correctly however I still did not meet the minimum requirement.

Horizons Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Applied online and took the online numerical and logical tests. the next round was answering a question in the form of an essay and then there was a phone interview with HR. the interview was mainly competency based and also some skill based questions were asked. Overall the process was straight forward and nothing too difficult was asked.

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Experienced hire interview. I thought everyone I met was really nice. They mostly asked me about my experience and tested on some light technical knowledge. I was very impressed with everyone I interviewed with.

It took some time to get back to me with a second round interview and decision.

Graduate Training Program (GTP) Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at UBS.

Wealth management retail and corporate China and Hongkong desk.

I applied online, after about a month UBS HR called me to arrange two interviews:

first one is with HR. It lasted for 2 hours, which include a 35 minutes numerical test.
    second one is with the line manager and another future colleague. It lasted 1.5 hours, which includes countless questions.

Interview Questions
    • I prepared for almost all the typical questions but I missed out these one:
      "If you are interested in the financial industry, what financial newspaper do you follow at the moment?"

View Answer

UBS Wealth Management Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

The process was pretty straightforward. I applied online through my University, and was contacted a few weeks later. After a phone screen, I went into the office for an in-person interview that was fairly short, maybe 30 min-1 hr. The in-person interview was conversational; I first met with the Office Manager, and then the Financial Advisor I would be working with. Mostly behavioral questions. After the in-person interview I was notified almost immediately.

Summer S&T Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at UBS.

Applied through college and get a phone interview from an alumnus, which doesn't take long 15mins. Got the final round on campus, 3 MD total and last an hour total. The first one is not very friendly, more focus on behavior. The other two is more focus on conversation.

Operations Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UBS.

Had a telephone interview with member of HR, very relaxed and overall lasted about 20 mins. All competency based questions and a few about why UBS and why operations.

Heard back about two months later and was invited to an Assessment Centre. I was to have 3 interviews and a numeracy test. Numeracy was fairly basic but everyone felt like they'd struggled in the time allowed but we all passed. Then the interviews with different teams within operations. All informal and relaxed. They started off with a brief outline of the what the team did and what we should expect to do daily.

Did not get a role in operations but was invited to another assessment centre with a different division.