UPS

Updated 19 Nov 2014
Updated 19 Nov 2014

2.0

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS in November 2014.

I filled out the application and as soon as I finished I was asked to set an appointment time for and interview the next day. I got to the interview and it was sort of like a group interview. We sat in this room for like 2 hours waiting to be interviewed. Then the hr FINALLY came and pulled us out by groups of ten. One by one we went inside the interview room and she asked for our email and do we have a record. If your responses were right she told you orientation is the next day and wear boots to the orientation and you have some extra paper work to fill out once you get home. Basically you got the job.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Just why do you want to work for UPS? As long as you have a clean background your hired.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It's seasonal so it's $8 per hour and overtime is $12 but if they decide to keep you pass the season position then you get $16 per hour.

Driver Helper Interview

interview was easy. it took an hour. It was a group interview. 25 people. the first 40 minutes was a group interview and explanation of the job?

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Piece of cake and very simple very easy. Not much to worry about when asked simple questions such as what your previous work was like, why you chose UPS an so forth

Interview Questions
    • Willingness to stay with job for said number of months   Answer Question

Unloader-PT Interview

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

Quick and efficient. Week long paid training seemed adequate enough for me. During the class the new-hire training people were very thorough as to how the sort operations run and what is expected. Safety seemed to be their #1 topic among all activities and duties that are performed while on property and on the clock. Learned more than enough to do the job right.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations to speak of. Just go with the flow and you'll be in like flint!

Seasonal Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

I applied online – interviewed at UPS.

Was easy , because I was the only one well dressed and clean shaved .
    If you are looking for a full time permanent job position it might take 4 to 5 years. After the seasonal job if you are interested in continue , must let they know , you will be hired as permanent part time and you only qualify for the full benefits after 1 year of employment.

Software Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at UPS.

The interview was through a phone call. I have been contacted by a representative after a short appearance at he career fair of my school. It was late and I received an email stating that I will receive a phone call from a recruiter of UPS. During the call she asked me about my experience and to detail the project I have already conducted.

Interview Questions
    • HOw much do you want to be paid between 50000 and 70000   Answer Question

Holiday Delivery Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roanoke, VA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at UPS in November 2014.

The Interview was set up on line. That was great. The interview was easy. The interview was relaxing. Nice Human Resources lady. I felt at ease during the whole process. Even if I dont get the job, I would interview there again. I have heard that UPS is a great place to work.

Interview Questions
    • I was told I would have to shave my beard. No goatee or beards are allowed on drivers or holiday helpers.   Answer Question

UPS Preload Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Columbia, SC (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Columbia, SC (US)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at UPS in November 2014.

First an online app, then meet with a group at the hub and take a warehouse tour in which they review the rest of the app process and set UPS standards. Then you come back in (next day for me) and HR asks some easy questions. Then they refer you back to the online app to do some forms such as W4 and I9, then you set up a new interview with HR and then you'll be working very soon after.

Interview Questions
    Everything was already set in stone, no negotiations

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagan, MN (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at UPS in November 2014.

I applied online and the next day, I received a phone call for an interview. I scheduled a time for the following day. They are very prompt and upfront about the job and its requirements. They ask simple questions to get to know you. From that, they determine if you would be qualified to take the job and the tests that go along with it.

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attalla, AL (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Attalla, AL (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at UPS in November 2014.

Sounds like a good place to work i will be glad to give this job a try and i love jobs like that working with good people's i love positive people like my self yes i would love to try for a job for this position