UPS

509 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details 2 interviews were completed. I was given a business card and was able to e-mail the interviewer with additional questions later. It was very comfortable and relaxed, but they tend to go through hiring spurts. I was one of probably 50 to 100 employees hired at the time. Now they only hire through a temp agency.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Los Angeles, CA (US)

Interviewed at UPS

Interview Details I found UPS recruiters at a college career expo. After a brief chat, I was sent an email about a week later. From there, we set up a phone call to schedule an interview at their Los Angeles location.

Interview was straightforward - google common questions and they basically followed the same format. Some small talk at the beginning. Then the questioning began with the other Sales Associates and their supervisor.

I got a call back approximately three weeks later that I received the internship.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Driver Helper Interview

Driver Helper
Macon, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in November 2013.

Interview Details There is no interview, you just come in for a group orientation where the job description is described, fill out a few forms, and register for a background check. If you pass the background check, you will be called in for orientation where a day in the job will be simulated for you.

Negotiation Details – The salary is non negotiable

Seasonal Driver Helper Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS in November 2013.

Interview Details very basic...just follow company appearance guidelines and safety procedures...be prompt

Intermediate Software Engineer Interview

I applied online and interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Phone interview by two people.

Interview Question – questions about web service, linux command lines and java methods.   Answer Question

UPS Inside Sales Interview

San Antonio, TX (US)

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in February 2014.

Interview Details Applied online. Called for a phone interview and then had to pass an online assessment. After that had a panel interview through the computer with personnel in San Antonio.

Interview Question – Tell us a time when a customer was unhappy with a product you were trying to sell   Answer Question

Casual Driver Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Online Application->formal meeting at local center->Driver Test at local center->Driver School at designated HUB-> Begin Job. These are the steps for the hiring process

Interview Question – what are your three greatest weaknesses?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – its unionized so there is negotiations

Driver Interview

Saddle Brook, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at UPS in December 2013.

Interview Details The hiring process was quite simple a few questions with the interviewer asking for credentials and to see if I was legally allowed to work in the U.S. Other then that on the same day they made us watch a safety video.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for our company in particular?   View Answer

Part Time Supervisor Interview

Part Time Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details Was interviewed by Human resources and then the Facility manager

Interview Question – Where I expected to be with the company in 5 years   Answer Question

Forklift Driver Interview

Louisville, KY (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in January 2013.

Interview Details Scheduled mass interview, fingerprinted national background check, phone interview, then orientation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at UPS