UPS

573 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

TSG Technician Interview

TSG Technician

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details This began as a temporary position and after 90 days some people were selected for full time work. Some tests were given after the training period to access skill levels and you either made it or you did not. If you did not, there was little chance of being selected for full time.

Interview Question – none, but there was a basic screening test for computer knowledge   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Temporary Assistant Interview

Temporary Assistant
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UPS in June 2013.

Interview Details it was simple, only asked when could i start and what my past experiences was. basic skills and personality was asked, nothing too in depth about my ability and needs.

Interview Question – if i was able to work over time   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details I applied via LinkedIn I received a call about a week later. I was asked to come in for an interview (security was very tight). I was required to right a sales assessment test. I scored 80 percent. I was then called back for another interview. this was supposed to be a panel interview but instead it was almost a repeat of the last interview. They didn't call me back and i should have got the job.

Interview Question – what do you know about ups   Answer Question

UPS Package Handler Interview

UPS Package Handler
Canton, OH (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in January 2014.

Interview Details After putting in an application you may eventually be sent an email informing you of a group interview session (NOTE: This arrived in my spam folder!) You are asked to log back into UPS and finish your application. The interview takes place at the warehouse with other candidates. After a job description you'll be called individually to answer questions about whether we can fulfill the duties and why we want to work at UPS.

HR will soon contact you via phone (possibly email) asking if you still want the position and if so to return to update the application and give you and orientation date. After signing papers at the paid-orientation you're officially a UPS employee.

There is no drug test

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at UPS?   View Answer

Part Time Package Handler

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in April 2014.

Interview Details We met at the guard shack and was escorted by the HR representatives to a conference room. The HR representatives explained the job in further detail about the job that we were applying for. After about a half hour or so, we eventually left the conference room for individual interviews.

Interview Question – Can you lift 75 lbs.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Detroit, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UPS in May 2014.

Interview Details Applied online. After 2 weeks, I was emailed to come to a information session. First interview was a group information session about what to expect if hired. Was about 20 people there and we were called 1 by 1 for a very short interview. The interview was 4 questions asking: was I able to lift 70 pounds, how much exercise do I get, am I willing to work for 10/hour, will I be able to make it to work on time everyday. Second interview was a tour of the facility with about 4 other people. I was asked the same questions to reassure I still wanted to work there after touring the facility. Was contacted about 3 weeks later to start.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Detroit, MI (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at UPS in April 2014.

Interview Details The interview was really easy and straight forward. Asked simple questions. Like can I do the physical labor needed for the job. Do I show up on time. Have I ever been convicted on a felony.

Interview Question – Can I lift 75 lbs.   Answer Question

UPS Package Handler Interview

UPS Package Handler

I applied online - interviewed at UPS in May 2014.

Interview Details -Filled out application online then schedule for tour.
-Attend tour(70 min)long, +walk through.
-Group interview during tour.
-A week later I was emailed for 1:1 interview.
-Background check.
-Week later I was emailed to start working.

Interview Question – Yes and No questions.   Answer Question

Part Time Operations Supervisor Interview

Part Time Operations Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS.

Interview Details I worked hard as a hourly employee, someone took notice and asked me about management. I took the easy MAPP test and in two weeks I was running the Local Sort. No questions, no interview, no other process.

Interview Question – No actual interview, the hardest part about being promoted was not being trained.   Answer Question

Dallas, TX (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UPS in February 2014.

Interview Details Fist step was a walk through of the entire building and the different areas. Interview process was very step by step and simple. They called me and scheduled an interview. One on one interview was short and sweet. They called and set up my orientation from that point. Overall one of the easiest hiring processes I have been through.

Interview Question – Would you see yourself as management material   Answer Question