Ubisoft

Very Easy Interview

QC Manager/Studio Head for QC Interview

QC Manager/Studio Head for QC
Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ubisoft in December 2011.

Interview Details 3 Process
1 with MD
1 with WW QC Director
1 with HR

Interview Question – None. The questions were very relevent   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only with the pay since they could not pay me as well as they wished.

3D Gameplay Programmer Interview

3D Gameplay Programmer
Pune

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details 3-4 rounds of interview which includes various technical and aptitude tests.

Interview Question – What brings you to ubisoft ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 1-2 weeks

Pune

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ubisoft in June 2012.

Interview Details First of all a skill test of game testing was conducted after passing that an interview was taken by the company people like manager and two senior employees. After that i was informed that i was selected for the job and offer letter was emailed to me by the human resource officer on that very day. I was given a joining date three days after the interview.

Interview Question – nothing as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was not able to negotiate because i told straight to me that salary was not a subject to negotiation in the case the job which i applied for.

Pune

I applied online and interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details Apply for the post online on ubisoft pune official site. If they accept your resume the will reply for the interview.

Interview Question – Make you play the bizzare games of all time.   Answer Question

Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft in January 2010.

Interview Details Right now the interview process has completely changed, previously they use to have skill test then 1 to 1 interview, but now they have canned the skill test & only take 1 to 1 interview, which i feel is incorrect.
QC manager doesnt know how to take interviews, during interview he will keep his both legs on the table and ask you all the questions....imagine that :(

Interview Questions

• Difference between first person shooter & third person shooter ?   View Answer
  • Give reasons....why did a particular bug made it to a shipped title.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fake negotiation, if you are experienced they say your experience will be consider after 6months, but actually they dont...they cheat on you.

Developers Interview

Developers
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft in June 2012.

Interview Details Generraly between 2 to 3 interview, first on with HR, then one with HR + your futur manager, finally you can have one only with your futur boss if necessary. A lot of people apply to each job opening so most of the time taking the decision take time for your future manager and HR.

Interview Question – 3 most famous game out last year ? If you had to build a game engine, how would you architecture it ? If you had to build the server architecture for an mmorp, what technologie would you use ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR always tell you they can't negociate salary, truth is that you can at least a little bit (around 10%).

Event Content Coordinator Interview

Event Content Coordinator
Montreuil, Ile-de-France (France)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details Initial meeting with a HR very professional. Second with another HR manager who was also very pro. Interview with my future manager- very casual one. Interview with N+2 ( manager of my manager ) totally cool and fun.

Interview Question – None - what can you bring different to the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary - had a good one at the time

Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft in January 2014.

Interview Details phone with HR and HM, then onsite

Interview Question – just general questions   View Answer

Junior Game Tester Interview

Junior Game Tester

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details A contact from the company passed my resume along to Lead and HR
During the interview, there was a test + interview
After the interview, it was about 1 month before I got more information from them regarding the hire
General perception of the company was laid back but knew what they were looking for

Interview Question – Describe the most difficult bug you had ever encountered and how you tackled it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure you are aware of how much the position would pay so as to avoid any nasty surprises or disappointments

Campus Brand Ambassador Interview

Campus Brand Ambassador
Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ubisoft in January 2012.

Interview Details Series of phone calls

Interview Question – Greatest weakness turned strength   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted contract offer

Worked for Ubisoft? Contribute to the Community!