Ubisoft

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

QC Manager/Studio Head for QC Interview

Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ubisoft in December 2011.

Interview Details 3 Process
1 with MD
1 with WW QC Director
1 with HR

Interview Question – None. The questions were very relevent   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only with the pay since they could not pay me as well as they wished.

3D Gameplay Programmer Interview

Pune

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details 3-4 rounds of interview which includes various technical and aptitude tests.

Interview Question – What brings you to ubisoft ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 1-2 weeks

Game Tester
Pune

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Ubisoft in June 2012.

Interview Details First of all a skill test of game testing was conducted after passing that an interview was taken by the company people like manager and two senior employees. After that i was informed that i was selected for the job and offer letter was emailed to me by the human resource officer on that very day. I was given a joining date three days after the interview.

Interview Question – nothing as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i was not able to negotiate because i told straight to me that salary was not a subject to negotiation in the case the job which i applied for.

Game Tester
Pune

I applied online and interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details Apply for the post online on ubisoft pune official site. If they accept your resume the will reply for the interview.

Interview Question – Make you play the bizzare games of all time.   Answer Question

Pune

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft in January 2010.

Interview Details Right now the interview process has completely changed, previously they use to have skill test then 1 to 1 interview, but now they have canned the skill test & only take 1 to 1 interview, which i feel is incorrect.
QC manager doesnt know how to take interviews, during interview he will keep his both legs on the table and ask you all the questions....imagine that :(

Interview Questions

• Difference between first person shooter & third person shooter ?   View Answer
  • Give reasons....why did a particular bug made it to a shipped title.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fake negotiation, if you are experienced they say your experience will be consider after 6months, but actually they dont...they cheat on you.

Senior Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

San Francisco, CA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ubisoft in January 2014.

Interview Details phone with HR and HM, then onsite

Interview Question – just general questions   View Answer

Junior Game Tester Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details A contact from the company passed my resume along to Lead and HR
During the interview, there was a test + interview
After the interview, it was about 1 month before I got more information from them regarding the hire
General perception of the company was laid back but knew what they were looking for

Interview Question – Describe the most difficult bug you had ever encountered and how you tackled it   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Make sure you are aware of how much the position would pay so as to avoid any nasty surprises or disappointments

Campus Brand Ambassador Interview

Seattle, WA (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ubisoft in January 2012.

Interview Details Series of phone calls

Interview Question – Greatest weakness turned strength   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Accepted contract offer

Level Designer Interview

Level Designer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview Details Sent my resume and got a interview, followed by a test. After being shortlisted, went down for another interview.

Interview Question – What game have you played recently, which mechanic do you like and how would you change it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Ubisoft

Interview Details They ask the kinda of questions that we see in any best-seller interview books. They also use the kinda of techniques described in these books such as you said one thing and they noted it and waited half an hour to ask another question related to this detail just try to mix you and totally disturb the interview logical progression.

Interview Question – What do you like to do in your leisure time ? (Actually, I am not even sure that it is a legal question)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ubisoft

Worked for Ubisoft? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ubisoft interview questions and advice. All 47 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Ubisoft employees and interview candidates.