Unibind

www.unibind.com

Unibind Interview Questions

Account Manager/BDM/AE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unibind in April 2014.

1st was a phone interview with Recruiter. 1 in person interview with HR and 1 dept head on Tuesday, then face to face with 2 dept heads on Friday, phone call with CEO in Belgium, and then with her husband over Skype. All over a week or two. Then face to face with CEO, met another Mgr, HR and Recruiter. Told I would hear something in 7-10 days, it was exactly that. No regard for my time schedule at all.

Interview Questions
    • The process is somewhat taxing, drawn out. Meeting with so many different people. Scheduling was tricky with the CEO living in Belgium. Supposedly I was being highly considered but I guess not highly enough.   View Answer

Graphic Design Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Unibind in February 2013.

I applied online and followed up with a phone call as well as making an effort to contact the decision makers. This was determined by research. My interview was on time and, I met with HR, Marketing Director, CEO and IT. I had an answer by the end of the interview. Communication in the form of a "Thank you" e-mail and further details followed int he week to come. As I said in my company review, it is all up to the individual.

Interview Questions
    I did not feel the need to negotiate. The offer was appropriate for the position.

Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA (US)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA (US)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unibind in January 2013.

The initial interview never took place. The HR manager never knew the Marketing Director's schedule or whether or not he would be in the office. On the day of the rescheduled interview, I was told that the Marketing Director was in a meeting and running late, when he was not in the office and would not be until after 5 pm. The HR manager was very positive, yet she could not answer any questions regarding the company's culture, portfolio of clients, work/life balance. Very unprofessional and a waste of time. Any mention of a competitive salary for the multiple tasks asked of performing was met with skepticism and negativity.

Interview Questions
    • Could not explain what the business culture is like beyond stating that they all happily work from 8 am to 5 pm.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Unibind in September 2010.

interview was in a hurry.

Interview Questions
    nothing, they do not negotiate

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Unibind in July 2010.

The interview lasted maybe 20 minutes and manager did not know how to interview. He basically made a statement how the machine sells itself and then I asked questions. Was offered the job 3 days later.

There wasn't one.

Call Center Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unibind in May 2010.

Met with department head, was a very short interview. A few questions about employment history and mostly just spoke about the open position. All candidates who have a shot at being hired will meet the CEO prior to hire. This meeting is very short, just make sure you know a little bit about what the company does and go to the website.

FYI- No one mentioned the drug test until the first day of work.

Not a negotiation, "This is the rate for the position."

IT Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Unibind in May 2009.

Was hired by the EU unibind office. Had been working for unibind since 5 years before I started as an employee. Knew the challenges and benefits that I could expect. We, unibind and myself, knew thatwe could benefit from the situattion: for unibind someone internal forvit and for me the possibility to travel to the us and cy