Unibind

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Consultant Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Unibind in May 2009.

Interview Details Was hired by the EU unibind office. Had been working for unibind since 5 years before I started as an employee. Knew the challenges and benefits that I could expect. We, unibind and myself, knew thatwe could benefit from the situattion: for unibind someone internal forvit and for me the possibility to travel to the us and cy

Graphic Design Marketing Coordinator Interview

Alpharetta, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unibind in February 2013.

Interview Details I applied online and followed up with a phone call as well as making an effort to contact the decision makers. This was determined by research. My interview was on time and, I met with HR, Marketing Director, CEO and IT. I had an answer by the end of the interview. Communication in the form of a "Thank you" e-mail and further details followed int he week to come. As I said in my company review, it is all up to the individual.

Interview Question – When do you think we should make a decision?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not feel the need to negotiate. The offer was appropriate for the position.

Very Difficult Interview

Graphic Designer/Marketing Specialist Interview

Roswell, GA (US)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unibind in January 2013.

Interview Details The initial interview never took place. The HR manager never knew the Marketing Director's schedule or whether or not he would be in the office. On the day of the rescheduled interview, I was told that the Marketing Director was in a meeting and running late, when he was not in the office and would not be until after 5 pm. The HR manager was very positive, yet she could not answer any questions regarding the company's culture, portfolio of clients, work/life balance. Very unprofessional and a waste of time. Any mention of a competitive salary for the multiple tasks asked of performing was met with skepticism and negativity.

Interview Question – Could not explain what the business culture is like beyond stating that they all happily work from 8 am to 5 pm.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unibind in September 2010.

Interview Details interview was in a hurry.

Interview Question – sales background   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing, they do not negotiate

Call Center Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unibind in May 2010.

Interview Details Met with department head, was a very short interview. A few questions about employment history and mostly just spoke about the open position. All candidates who have a shot at being hired will meet the CEO prior to hire. This meeting is very short, just make sure you know a little bit about what the company does and go to the website.

FYI- No one mentioned the drug test until the first day of work.

Negotiation Details – Not a negotiation, "This is the rate for the position."

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Unibind in July 2010.

Interview Details The interview lasted maybe 20 minutes and manager did not know how to interview. He basically made a statement how the machine sells itself and then I asked questions. Was offered the job 3 days later.

Interview Question – There was no questioning.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Unibind? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unibind interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Unibind employees and interview candidates.