Unidine

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Director Interview

Marketing Director
Boston, MA (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Unidine in August 2013.

Interview Details I was interviewed by phone by a wonderful, very knowledgeable HR professional. I was very impressed. I was invited in to the Boston office to meet in-person with HR and the hiring manager. Both interviews went well and were very friendly in tone. The hiring manager was fairly new to the role, and I felt that she was finding her way in the organization and industry. I sensed that she would prefer someone with industry experience.

Interview Question – What do you least enjoy doing in a marketing position?   View Answer

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
New Milford, CT (US)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unidine in June 2010.

Interview Details I emailed my resume & called. Met with food service director had a 5 minute conversation, my resume did the rest of the talking. Accepted pay rate and began working 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – What are the five mother sauces?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation I was offered a fair wage and accepted.

Direcctor Interview

Direcctor
Bowling Green, KY (US)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Unidine in February 2012.

Interview Details Entire process was 3 months. I was asked for an onsite interview 3 times - I was located in Memphis, TN - the potential opening was 4 hours away. I felt this was a LOT to ask of a candidate, when all could have been accomplished in 1 visit or multiple phone interactions. It was interesting that a rep from HR Corporate as onsite for an interview - this is uncommon in the industry.

Negotiation Details – No need to negotiate - salary was more than adequate for experience required and geographical area

Worked for Unidine? Contribute to the Community!