Unilever

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details It was an on campus recruitment which started with an online application submission, followed by group discussion, a team activity and 2 rounds of interviews. There was shortlisting after the application submission and the group/team rounds.

Done quite professionally. They tend to like young grads vs people wiht more experience and prefer women.

The interview rounds allow you to make your point with the interviewer focused more on listening.

Interview Question – They check creativity and application of learning to live problems. Expect short marketing caselets and some off beat situations.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in September 2008.

Interview Details They were 5 rounds of interview.1.telephonic round to check my work experience and time i can join the new job. 2. one to one with manager I would work with for IQ test.3.Test of excel to check skills on systems.4 Interview with chairman. 5. background check.

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult situation you faced with your team mates and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
  • what is the most difficult situation you faced concerning your job and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was not easy to negotiate on salary. But since the co was good and employee friendly salary didnt matter much. Salary they offer is alway in par with industry

Packaging Development Executive Interview

Mumbai

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in October 2010.

Interview Details Interview was taken by a panel of 2 persons. Both were technical. One was playing a part of HR. Interview was conducted for around half an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – In HUL pay package is fixed based on band. No negotiation.

Summer Intern Interview

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in August 2012.

Interview Details You need to submit your resumes to the HR in charge. Next, they will call you via phone for the interview. Then, they will interview you with a set of questions. Once they like you and you are fit, they will hire you on the spot and call you afterwards for confirmation. otherwise, they will call you if you got the job

Interview Question – These are the skills you need to have, if you have them, how wel do you think you can carry it out?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details applied through the career fair at my school, was contacted about a month later for an interview. pretty standard interview, nothing surprising.

Interview Question – what will the biggest challenge for you be when you come into the working world   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Analyst Interview

Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in July 2010.

Interview Details In person interview with 3 business managers and then an interview with the team leader.

Interview Question – Unexpectedly started at the bottom of my resume and worked his way up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They didn't really negotiate, it was an entry level position.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details Knowing an internal connection will help

Intern Interview

Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever in July 2011.

Interview Details applied online, got contacted by a recruiter took 1 week.

Interview Question – creating a portal   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with HR Director and questions were straightforward.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you as a summer intern and what are going to be your contributions.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Graduate Trainee Interview

Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Unilever in May 2013.

Interview Details I applied online for the process in December 2012 and have been called for an interview in April 2013. I was welcomed by two people, one from procurement department and the other one from HR department. They asked me questions based on my experiences, such as conflicts, how I handled them, what I learmt from them etc.

Then I was called for the recruitment day in May 2013. We were 6 people, the morning started with a written case interview about handling a production problem and deciding where to open a factory. Then we were given several problems and we discussed which three were the most important ones. After lunch, we were given a short time to study another case and we provided individual presentations as a role player, which was very difficult. At the end, we had individual interviews, where we were provided feedback based on why we were recruited or not.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you faced a situation which was unethical and how you handled it   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever

Worked for Unilever? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unilever interview questions and advice. All 232 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Unilever employees and interview candidates.