Unilever

Getting the Interview

236 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Partner Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details Applied online and got a phone interview by HR a week after. Had face to face interview by Hiring Manager 3 weeks after.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, just the basic ones like tell me something about yourself, discuss your work history, how do you handle conflict etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details Online submission of application and online aptitude test, followed by phone interview then assessment centre. Telephone interview was mostly standard qns unexpectedly. Thought the qns were more difficult initially, so I ended up thinking too much before the interview as I didn't expect their qns to be much more straightforward.

Interview Question – Why did you choose Unilever?   Answer Question

PROCUREMENT OFFICER Interview

PROCUREMENT OFFICER
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I interviewed at Unilever in January 2013.

Interview Details First of all, they are going to tell you to talk about yourself. Then they are going to ask some specific questions, according to what you said. Also they are going to ask how do you see your career in 5 years?

Interview Question – Think about one product of the company and try to figure out how many units of this product the company sell on your country.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Unilever in March 2014.

Interview Details Received phone call from recruiter. Went to Unilever and met with 2 department managers and later with department head. Normal "what would you do" questions. Very positive experience. Everyone was friendly and smiling. Job pays very low ($12 hr) but the perks look good and there looks like room for advancement after 1 year. There is a background check and drug test. Atmosphere was laid back but busy.

Interview Question – Describe yourself in 5 adjectives   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available Salary is $12 per hour and you have to stay in same position for 1 full year before you can apply for any other job in the company

Finance Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in February 2014.

Interview Details I applied through university website and got an on campus interview for 45 mins. For interns that is the only interview to get the formal offer. All typical behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What quality do you think can make you be a good manager   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager - Unilever Future Leaders Program (Graduate) Interview

Milan (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in April 2012.

Interview Details 1. Screening phone call with HR
2. Individual interview with hiring manager
3. Individual interview with brand Director or Vice President (optional)
4. Individual business case resolution
5. Group discussion and business case resolution
6. Individual presentation of business case solution to HR and hiring managers

Interview Question – Based on the data available in the booklet you've been given, tell us which UK factories should remain open and which ones should be closed down, based on current capacity, employment, productivity and demand information.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

AM-Procurement-Dubai-Jebel Ali FZ Interview

Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever in January 2014.

Interview Details It has been over 2 months and still no clue. No one responds to follow-up calls. No clue where you are stuck in the hiring process. No e-mail return message also. HR said line manager would call and that I have forwarded your info on to him. Even if not selected, please at least inform candidates so they can move on with their lives.

Very Difficult Interview

Category Assistant Interview

Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details I came into Unilever through the graduate program. It was not as much an interview as a day of test, tasks and interviews. The day followed this structure:
1. Tests.
2. Group Discussion based on 15 minute pre-read.
3. Individual assessment based on a 20 minute to read a case and present findings.
4. Interview.
5. Psychometric testing.

Negotiation Details – Negotiate if you have grounds to (relevant experience). You probably don't have much to go on if you are a grad. Don't expect the best pay.

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Unilever in September 2010.

Interview Details One round of interview by hiring manager and line manager of hiring manager. Overall interview experience was good as most of the questions are relevant

Interview Question – What is the most difficult customer experience you have been through and how you resolve it?   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details I applied for the internship through my college's career services. Got the interview and prepared for a behavioral. Didn't get asked a single thing. Instead the interviewer wanted me to ask him about the company and position. It was really laid back and basically just a regular conversation.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unilever