Unilever

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Summer Intern Interview

Supply Chain Summer Intern
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever in March 2014.

Interview Details Online application (includes 7 competency questions)-->A 20-minute phone interview-->A half-day assessment center which contains one-to-one interview, group case study and individual case study. The case study was the hardest part. It included 3 sub-cases and lots of reading material and we were given 45 minutes to come up with solutions to the 3 cases. It was not department-specific. I applied for supply chain but received cases related to marketing as well.

Interview Question – Have you been a role model for others? Explain.   View Answer

Customer Development Interview

Customer Development
Hanoi (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in December 2013.

Interview Details 4 rounds. 1st - application, numerical test.
2nd - interview on skype

a situation question.
  Answer Question

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Supply Chain Planner

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details applied through the career fair at my school, was contacted about a month later for an interview. pretty standard interview, nothing surprising.

Interview Question – what will the biggest challenge for you be when you come into the working world   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in August 2012.

Interview Details You need to submit your resumes to the HR in charge. Next, they will call you via phone for the interview. Then, they will interview you with a set of questions. Once they like you and you are fit, they will hire you on the spot and call you afterwards for confirmation. otherwise, they will call you if you got the job

Interview Question – These are the skills you need to have, if you have them, how wel do you think you can carry it out?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Analyst Interview

Sales Analyst
Cincinnati, OH (US)

I applied through another source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Unilever in July 2010.

Interview Details In person interview with 3 business managers and then an interview with the team leader.

Interview Question – Unexpectedly started at the bottom of my resume and worked his way up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They didn't really negotiate, it was an entry level position.

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unilever.

Interview Details Knowing an internal connection will help

Intern Interview

Intern
Nairobi (Kenya)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Unilever in July 2011.

Interview Details applied online, got contacted by a recruiter took 1 week.

Interview Question – creating a portal   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Graduate Trainee Interview

Graduate Trainee
Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Unilever in May 2013.

Interview Details I applied online for the process in December 2012 and have been called for an interview in April 2013. I was welcomed by two people, one from procurement department and the other one from HR department. They asked me questions based on my experiences, such as conflicts, how I handled them, what I learmt from them etc.

Then I was called for the recruitment day in May 2013. We were 6 people, the morning started with a written case interview about handling a production problem and deciding where to open a factory. Then we were given several problems and we discussed which three were the most important ones. After lunch, we were given a short time to study another case and we provided individual presentations as a role player, which was very difficult. At the end, we had individual interviews, where we were provided feedback based on why we were recruited or not.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you faced a situation which was unethical and how you handled it   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

Interviewed at Unilever

Interview Details Process took 2 weeks. Interviewed with HR Director and questions were straightforward.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you as a summer intern and what are going to be your contributions.   Answer Question

Key Account Salesman Interview

Key Account Salesman
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Unilever in June 2012.

Interview Details Well, from the beginning i"ve started with a phone interview telling about me, than i've done computer test of IQ, skills and Personality, the skill test includes knowledge of office excel, after this i've made more 3 interviews, one with skype with a staffing agency and the 2 others in the headquarter with managers and Sales Director.

Interview Question – was a question to turning my life experience into business cases, and how what i've learned (about trips as funny stuff) in my life i can use to reach the goals on job   Answer Question