Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in March 2014.

Interview Details I went to for Unisys interview and interview went on 1 hour ,I am from weblogic JSF backgroud but interviewers wanted Sprin-MVC person. They Know i m JSF expert but interview went on more than 1 hour fiannly they said they cant take . cos of JSF .They dont even WSRP doent support AJAX strangee

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Customer Support Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details consists of 7 rounds.1 st one was JAM session.2 reading comprehension 3.Passage writing
4.IQ test 5.Technical round 6. Listening skills 7. HR round

Interview Question – The process is long and have elimination in each and every round   Answer Question

Solution Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Unisys

Interview Details Not that difficult. Good though.

Interview Question – Usual questions only   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could have done more.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details Very friendly. First was JAM(just a minute). Second was 1:1 interview. After that we were asked to write an essay. The ones who got through were required to attend the computer based test which contained aptitude and some computer network related technical questions. The next day we had technical interview. And the lat of course was HR interview.

Interview Question – There was nothing unexpected as such.   Answer Question

Engineering Project Manager Interview

Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Unisys in October 2013.

Interview Details Multiple round of interview by different teams , Looks like they don't have any clear goal or determination on what needs to be done , full of conflicts and confusions . first I was called by a director , then interviewed by a senior PM , then director and then again got a call from a director and then interview two directors (face to face ) and 1 hours again interview by another set of directors and finally by Vice president after 2 months. hmm. lengthy process and infamous act. I was offered an offer but I reject even with out opening the offer letter. so frustrated.

Interview Question – None , all are expected and repeated questions for project management that you can find any site.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – hmm. lengthy process and infamous act. I was offered an offer but I reject even with out opening the offer letter. so frustrated.

Very Easy Interview

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in January 2014.

Interview Details 6 rounds with aptitude and communication

Interview Question – none all were simple and very easy.   Answer Question

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in September 2013.

Interview Details Campus placement. First round(elimination)- An online test (technical and aptitude). Second round- basic English test. Third round(elimination)- Technical interview. Fourth round(elimination)-Technical and HR interviews combined.

Interview Question – Not very difficult but a question was to implement round robin scheduling in a language of your choice. They were basically looking for the approach and logic than syntax.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Consultant IV Interview

Coimbatore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in October 2011.

Interview Details they cam e for our campus. it was six round process. first web apti, then verbal, group discussion, communication test, technical1 technical 2, HR ..

Interview Question – nothing as such   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Unisys in August 2010.

Interview Details First telephonic interview, then video call, then face to face. Process is very slow.

Interview Question – Not much technical questions asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Incident Management Lead Interview

Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Unisys in October 2013.

Interview Details First round was interviewed on 11th , OCT 2013. And after a month I got the second round, in that week itself got over the HR round and got the email of confirmation of selection. However I have never received the Offer Letter. Hiring process really need some attention. Never had such bad experiences.

Interview Question – Interview Questions was related to the job profile.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unisys

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!

Unisys Videos

Unisys – Why Work for Us?

About Unisys Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical problems for clients. We specialize in helping clients secure… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Unisys interview questions and advice. All 138 interview reviews are posted anonymously by Unisys employees and interview candidates.