Unisys Interview Questions

Updated 14 Apr 2015
Updated 14 Apr 2015

2.7

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys (Hyderābād) in April 2015.

Interview

Candidate selection process consist of three rounds, starting with communication, technical and HR round. The process normally takes longer than expected from MNC company.
    There is interview panel for each round expect final

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Unisys (Hyderābād).

Interview

first round the written test...containing java and c questions...shortlisted candidates faced the technical case studt test...wher a technicAL questions is asked and have to write algorithm,assumptions,program,ways of solving...then interview on this case study...then shortlisted candidates called for final discussion round in company office....

Interview Questions

• The most difficult situation in your life....how you faced   Answer Question

Systems Analyst IV Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Have two round of interviews, that includes technical and managerial level at an interval of around 10 days. Both the interviews are really easy and anyone can crack it if having a basic knowledge. They emphasis more on the will of candidate rather than skills. 2 days after having managerial round I got a call from HR representative regarding basic details and salary negotiation. I just asked for 30% hike on my current CTC by what I offer was lesser that I am drawing now. To make piece they have offered a joining bonus.

Interview Questions

Offered very low compensation even lower than what I am drawing now from my current employer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Unisys.

Interview

There was an online aptitude round consisting of some technical questions, verbal aptitude and an essay. The next 2 rounds were technical interviews where we had to write an algorithm for a problem which later would be reviewed in the interview. The interviews were pretty simple. But as there was no HR round in this, the position we were being interviewed for was not clear. Also there was a bond for 18 months worth INR 100,000. I would recommend to know clearly about the position being offered and any other issues such as bond before attending the interview. Because chances of you being hired against your will is high here!

Interview Questions

I made it clear that I wasn't interested in the position after knowing about the bond and uncertainity of the position being offered and the person interviewing obliged to listen to me. But once the results were announced, I was amongst the selects. As I wasn't interested and had told it beforehand, I rejected the offer. And after all this, the company person mailed the college placement officer that I had intentionally rejected the offer.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

it was very much short & its not for btech passed guys..they are more interested in Non Btech students..i mean thats just my opinion whatever i felt.A jam round as usual,then Face to face Hr with technical questions

Interview Questions

• nothin much difficult..it seemed easy.just it includes bond of 21 months..which is unacceptable   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

Had to undergo almost 7 rounds consisting of a face of round,apptitude and technical written,operation round,finallly hr.Hr was realy calm nd it did help in nt messing up with the thoughts and ideas dat was supoosed to be delivered wen the question was arised...the attitude of the candidate and the passion to learn was the primary criteria to get recruited.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The Process was easy .Questions where based in the Basics of Technical Concepts .The process started with an online exam which had technical questions and then the second round was a Technical case study and then an interview with the technical manager and final round being HR(Managerial)

Interview Questions

• Writing an algorithm for the given test case in 3 ways.1. Best,2.Average,2.Worst .   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just be clear about what you are .

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Unisys (Bangalore) in November 2014.

Interview

The first round (for senior position) will be on case study and will ask you to provide in the form of architecture, assumptions and suggested solutions to address that problem...second round will be a formal technical discussion....Third round will be pure technical questions (Challenging)........final round with managerial (but here also, some part of technical questions)

Interview Questions

• How to identify the classes from the given requirement document.   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Unisys (Jalandhar, Punjab) in October 2014.

Interview

one group interaction followed by a simple aptitude round which consists of 3 tests and then one voice and accent round (elimination is very high speak slow and clear) after this one technical interview and if you make it then one HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

when you talk to the person in voice and accent round be very clear with your words.

Associate Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied through on campus hiring for the job role in the company , The interview process consisted of Online test (Aptitude , Technical - questions were from basic c,c++ and software development lifecycle) ,then English skills testing rounds (English online test of 20 minutes , listening test , one on one communication test with an interviewer) and finally one technical interview and hr interview

Interview Questions

• The personal interview rounds were not tough as they wanted to just seek out that whether the candidate has passion for research oriented work and has ability to learn new things. But the technical aptitude test was hard.   Answer Question