Unisys

Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Design Engineer Interview

Network Design Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Unisys in February 2012.

Interview Details Had total of 6 rounds. Started with an aptitude test, went on to three rounds of technical, one round of communication and the final HR. Technical rounds had very specific questions on computer networks.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the company in 5 years   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer
Coimbatore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in July 2014.

Interview Details partiallity was given to girls...the hr was givingpreferance only to girls...the company report is so bad...the company will shut down soon...their billion is going on decreasing....so better be careful before getting selected

Interview Question – asked only to girls   Answer Question

Consultant IV Interview

Consultant IV
Coimbatore

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys in September 2012.

Interview Details Campus Interview.

Round 1 - Online Aptitude (includes both general aptitude and technical also)
Round 2 - Business Communication test ( understanding the business requirements through a recorded voice)
Round 3 - Basic Level - Technical 1 (C, C++, Java)
Round 4 - Technical 2 (Java, Data Structures)
Round 5 - HR round

Negotiation Details – Since a campus hire, No negotiations

Consultant IV Interview

Consultant IV
Surat

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in September 2011.

Interview Details I got recruited through campus recruitment program.
Interview process:
1. Written test
     a.) technical : technical questions were on C, C++ and OS
     b.) aptitude: general aptitude questions.

2. Technical Interview
    They asked me questions related to c, c++ , oops concepts, algorithms
3. HR Interview

Interview Question – All questions were easy or average.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Bangalore

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in March 2014.

Interview Details I went to for Unisys interview and interview went on 1 hour ,I am from weblogic JSF backgroud but interviewers wanted Sprin-MVC person. They Know i m JSF expert but interview went on more than 1 hour fiannly they said they cant take . cos of JSF .They dont even WSRP doent support AJAX strangee

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Customer Support Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details consists of 7 rounds.1 st one was JAM session.2 reading comprehension 3.Passage writing
4.IQ test 5.Technical round 6. Listening skills 7. HR round

Interview Question – The process is long and have elimination in each and every round   Answer Question

Solution Consultant Interview

Solution Consultant

Interviewed at Unisys

Interview Details Not that difficult. Good though.

Interview Question – Usual questions only   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Could have done more.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Unisys.

Interview Details Very friendly. First was JAM(just a minute). Second was 1:1 interview. After that we were asked to write an essay. The ones who got through were required to attend the computer based test which contained aptitude and some computer network related technical questions. The next day we had technical interview. And the lat of course was HR interview.

Interview Question – There was nothing unexpected as such.   Answer Question

Engineering Project Manager Interview

Engineering Project Manager
Bangalore

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Unisys in October 2013.

Interview Details Multiple round of interview by different teams , Looks like they don't have any clear goal or determination on what needs to be done , full of conflicts and confusions . first I was called by a director , then interviewed by a senior PM , then director and then again got a call from a director and then interview two directors (face to face ) and 1 hours again interview by another set of directors and finally by Vice president after 2 months. hmm. lengthy process and infamous act. I was offered an offer but I reject even with out opening the offer letter. so frustrated.

Interview Question – None , all are expected and repeated questions for project management that you can find any site.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – hmm. lengthy process and infamous act. I was offered an offer but I reject even with out opening the offer letter. so frustrated.

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Unisys in January 2014.

Interview Details 6 rounds with aptitude and communication

Interview Question – none all were simple and very easy.   Answer Question

Worked for Unisys? Contribute to the Community!