UnitedHealth Group

Average Difficulty
685 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād

I applied in-person and the process took 12 months - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in July 2012.

Interview Details four rounds of interview.
first round is aptitude test and next round is written test basing on graduate skills, then typing test after successfully completing typing test then last round is HR round.

Interview Question – why did u choose and join uhg?   View Answer

Assistant Manager - Operations Interview

Assistant Manager - Operations
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2012.

Interview Details I was a contractor before being confirmed as a permanent employee. I was being approached by a HR company for a Contractual role as Assistant Manager with United. Post which I was called for an interview with the Service Delivery Manager.

Interview Question – Why would you leave a permanent job and join as a contractor at United?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2011.

Interview Details 1st round: Written test. Aptitude, Reasoning and C/C++.
2nd: Group discussion
3rd: Technical Interview- questions from CV, SDLC model, Waterfall, Compiler design phases. Network Topology and 7 layers of OSI. solve puzzle- water-jug problem. asked to write SQL query- group by, testing basics, system and unit testing difference, UAT . interview went for 45 mins.

Interview Question – Puzzle solving   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fixed for fresher

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2011.

Interview Details written test consisting of questions from english, quant and data interpretation. Followed by an HR interview consisting of questions of general nature.
It was followed by the process manager where basics of health insurance were asked, in particular of US health insurance.
If required, another technical round would be called for.

Interview Question – Why do you want to get into US Healthcare?   Answer Question

IT Project Analyst Interview

IT Project Analyst

Interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview Details first round would be a normal HR round and then there will be a technical round which will be very tough.. Questions from SQL. VBA and Excel will be asked.

Interview Question – Questions regarding Control charts   Answer Question

Claims Associate Representative Interview

Claims Associate Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in December 2012.

Interview Details I applied throgh an online job portal. There were four rounds of interview. First round was HR round. We were asked to introduce ourselves followed by a group discussion. It was not very difficult. Then, there was a written test & typing round & finally the operations round.

Interview Question – It was an average interview. There was nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Senior IT Quality Analyst Interview

Senior IT Quality Analyst
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2012.

Interview Details 2 rounds of interview:
1- Telephonic (technical)
2- Face to face (technical/ managerial)

followed by HR discussion for compensation.

User Experience Manager Interview

User Experience Manager
Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2013.

Interview Details Good start but finally i was interviewed for wrong position

Interview Question – was said position if open for Lead. when appeared in interview, it was taken for manager position.   Answer Question

Claims Associate

I applied online and interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details Good interview process and hr is very supportive

Interview Question – why you want to join healthcare industry?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2014.

Interview Details 4 rounds of interview

Interview Question – More questions from databases   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, fixed salary

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!