UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

The process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

My first round was SQL , asked all sql queries and after satisfying the interviewer he would forward you to the next round i.e technical interview . In technical interview he would ask you three four program outputs

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2010.

there were two rounds only 1. technical 2. manager (success factor)
    in techinical round they covered all the basics of Java, JSP/Servlet, Struts, WebSphere Server. Interview was good and it went upto 1 hr. and manager round was also a bit tecnical, they asked SQL queries and process how you are communicating with clients etc.

Interview Questions
    • I was given interview when having 1+ yrs of exp. only so they asked all the basic question that is expected from a 1+ yrs exp. person.   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed in-person. The process took 12 months - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in July 2012.

four rounds of interview.
    first round is aptitude test and next round is written test basing on graduate skills, then typing test after successfully completing typing test then last round is HR round.

Assistant Manager - Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in May 2012.

I was a contractor before being confirmed as a permanent employee. I was being approached by a HR company for a Contractual role as Assistant Manager with United. Post which I was called for an interview with the Service Delivery Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you leave a permanent job and join as a contractor at United?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2011.

1st round: Written test. Aptitude, Reasoning and C/C++.
    2nd: Group discussion
    3rd: Technical Interview- questions from CV, SDLC model, Waterfall, Compiler design phases. Network Topology and 7 layers of OSI. solve puzzle- water-jug problem. asked to write SQL query- group by, testing basics, system and unit testing difference, UAT . interview went for 45 mins.

fixed for fresher

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2011.

written test consisting of questions from english, quant and data interpretation. Followed by an HR interview consisting of questions of general nature.
    It was followed by the process manager where basics of health insurance were asked, in particular of US health insurance.
    If required, another technical round would be called for.

IT Project Analyst Interview

first round would be a normal HR round and then there will be a technical round which will be very tough.. Questions from SQL. VBA and Excel will be asked.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in November 2011.

Interview process is nothing different as compared to other companies. Here too we need to go through few processes like aptitude followed by manager and hr.

Claims Associate Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in December 2012.

I applied throgh an online job portal. There were four rounds of interview. First round was HR round. We were asked to introduce ourselves followed by a group discussion. It was not very difficult. Then, there was a written test & typing round & finally the operations round.

Interview Questions
    • It was an average interview. There was nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Senior IT Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2012.

2 rounds of interview:
    1- Telephonic (technical)
    2- Face to face (technical/ managerial)

followed by HR discussion for compensation.

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!