UnitedHealth Group

618 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior IT Quality Analyst Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in January 2012.

Interview Details 2 rounds of interview:
1- Telephonic (technical)
2- Face to face (technical/ managerial)

followed by HR discussion for compensation.

User Experience Manager Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in August 2013.

Interview Details Good start but finally i was interviewed for wrong position

Interview Question – was said position if open for Lead. when appeared in interview, it was taken for manager position.   Answer Question

Claims Associate Interview

I applied online and interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details Good interview process and hr is very supportive

Interview Question – why you want to join healthcare industry?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview Details Written-> Technical round-> Domain-> Success Factor-> HR

Associate Interview

Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in February 2014.

Interview Details 4 rounds of interview

Interview Question – More questions from databases   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, fixed salary

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details I had total of 3 interviews. First was quite easy one with base sas questions(merge concepts, footnotes, PDV) and puzzles ( 4 men to cross a bridge with 1 lamp, 2 can cross at a time. 1 takes 1 min, 2nd 2 mins, 3rd 5 mins, 4th 10 mins, Find min time to cross the bridge by all of them). Few questions regarding UHG..
Second round had few case studies, basic questions about analytics, puzzle(2 candles, each takes 30 min to burn. how will measure 45 mins), few sas questions. some sas functions like scan, substring, etc. Retain. difference between interleaving and merging.
Third round was the final round with some general questions like best 3 moments in last 1 year, and 3 worst. long term ambitions..why UHG. few sas questions.
Overall was a great experience. just stick to basics and do as many puzzles as possible.
SAS fundamentals but main topics are merging, functions, PDV, must remember syntax if asked..also try to analyse if a case study is given..jst try out.
Best of luck to everyone (Y)

Interview Question – how to estimate population or analyse (say we have to launch a new product) about a particular region without having any data without them.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Hyderābād

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in September 2011.

Interview Details It happened in 2011, there first round is technical which was pretty simple latter HR. Where HR round became very tough to negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in April 2013.

Interview Details total 3 rounds,
round 1 : Technical -Telephonic
round 2 : Manager - FF
round 3 : HR

Interview Question – nothing like unexpected   Answer Question

Pharmacy Benefit Associate Interview

Interviewed at UnitedHealth Group

Interview Details Initial will be voice and accent or GD next aptitude test, technical round, HR interview.

Interview Question – It would be how long it work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation part was discussed as i know I'll be paid for fresher salary.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Gurgaon, Haryana

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in November 2013.

Interview Details I was interviewed at Gurgaon Office. Interviewer asked me about myself and then he gave me an output and asked me to write code for it. Then he gave me two database table and asked me some Sql concepts and then a puzzle.

Interview Question – Nothing as such   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group Videos

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group interview questions and advice. All 618 interview reviews are posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.