UnitedHealth Group
2.8 of 5 1,587 reviews
www.unitedhealthgroup.com Minnetonka, MN 5000+ Employees

UnitedHealth Group Senior Operating Systems Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Operating Systems Analyst Interview

Hartford, CT (US)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview Details UHG uses resumes screening software that searches for descriptors that match the job description. Then a "recruiter" takes a 2nd look before either discarding the resume or calling the applicant to ask questions [I found the recruiter to be less-than-knowledgeable]. I had 3 in-person interviews before finally getting hired.

Interview Question – Surprisingly, there were no 'gotcha' questions. It appeared that they were just going thru the motions to satisfy the 'policies, processes & procedures' spelled out by management.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unemployed at the time. They made a reasonable offer that I readily accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Operating Systems Analyst Interview

Hartford, CT (US)

Interview Details Submitted numerous applications, then finally got a telephone interview. At the end of the interview I was told I was not fully qualified but my application was passed to the hiring manager regardless. I then had 2 in-person interviews with a Project Manager and a Technical Lead, then a 3rd interview with the hiring manager and HIS manager which lasted 10 minutes.

Interview Question – I do not recall since it was several years ago.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at UnitedHealth Group

Worked for UnitedHealth Group? Contribute to the Community!

UnitedHealth Group Videos

UnitedHealth Group – Why Work for Us?

We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at UnitedHealth Group Senior Operating Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by UnitedHealth Group employees and interview candidates.